2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
a quick google of those names would've shown their highlights from them attending other schools :lol:

This is what’s mind numbing. How did the pieces not get put together by the people that would be broadcasting the game and had to talk about the teams outside of the game for 3 hours? Most likely is that they noticed it and weren’t going to throw themselves in front of ESPN’s mistake so they’re just like, “well this is fake but we were hired to cover this I’m not blowing the whistle” :lol:

Even during the broadcast of this "online only" HS weren't the commentators shaking their heads like hmm no D1 commits from class of 22' huh?? How is that not an immediate red flag. A simple Google search of some players would also have revealed something was afoot right away.

Sidney coming home. Not sure what to expect from him though

I wasn't expecting the tweet to end like that...
dame2.png

I read in the B/R article it’s an online-only H.S., the story’s shady as **** of course but is that “technically” fake, or is it a quote on quote high school for sports and actually online if you want to use it as that?
That's what confused me. They said it's an online only HS, but had an 0-6 record last year.
1630365157131.png

Roster < 30 deep. How did ESPN get duped this hard lmao

This is wild :wow: You would really think after Frye Festival that stuff like this would stop happening :lol:

Its comical how bad he was yesterday. Of course we drafted the worst of the tackles that went top 13 that year…..the bucs? They drafted the guy many though gaints wanted…….do I think bucs win super bowl had they had Andrew Thomas? Nope

Its comical how bad he was yesterday. Of course we drafted the worst of the tackles that went top 13 that year…..the bucs? They drafted the guy many though gaints wanted…….do I think bucs win super bowl had they had Andrew Thomas? Nope

Giants took the guy who everyone thought would go 4th

the other 3 are playing well and are building blocks.. wills, becton and wirfs

I wonder how many times has taking the guy that was a consensus Top-5 in mocks at one point that dropped heavily in actual drafts worked? Andrew Thomas, Aaron Rodgers, Brian Brohm were some of these… Andrew Thomas still has a lot of time left.

I wonder how many times has taking the guy that was a consensus Top-5 in mocks at one point that dropped heavily in actual drafts worked? Andrew Thomas, Aaron Rodgers, Brian Brohm were some of these… Andrew Thomas still has a lot of time left.

thomas went 4th.. unless I’m not understanding what you’re saying

I meant all those guys were meant to go No. 1 at one point and fell or backtracked

but Thomas was going 4th or ranked 4th amongst the tackles in the pre draft stuff, then he ended up 4th overall

but Thomas was going 4th or ranked 4th amongst the tackles in the pre draft stuff, then he ended up 4th overall
Prior to one of Thomas’ last college football seasons in which he was one of ‘CFB’s next best to be drafted’ you know quote on quote, he was projected No. 1 in a large majority of mocks… he fell from that echelon ala Brohm. Fourth isn’t bad, it’s good, but a fall from consensus No. 1/franchise tackle, I just mean overall when these guys most looked at as No. 1 before their last college season like Jahlil Okafor, no matter how far they fall from that No. 1 overall by the draft—how often do those guys ever even work out period?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom