2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Thomas Does It Again, Saints move to 2-0? Boring but to the point

Raiders are the perfect team for Vegas

If it had to be done, Vegas was the right destination. That wasn't my position during the relocation process (I remember most local fans wishing it was LA) but Vegas is going to work out really well from a location standpoint. I'm just happy I've made peace with it even though it was a multiyear ordeal. :lol:

Honestly I love Vegas and I can't wait to experience gameday.

Someone give me a good headline from tonight's game that I can put on the thread.

It just clicked...last week you asked and I gave you what I thought was a solid title, but I thought you were writing an article for a publication or some ****...no wonder you didn't even acknowledge...Thread title a different audience....damn. :lol:

no disrespect intended, Nike Jordan Nike Jordan . i'm just lazy :lol:

my vote is something about injuries or about the falcons doing it again

ATL Blows It Again and ACL Blowout something something clever

Gotta be something falcons related

that shhh was historic.. historically stupid.. but historic, nonetheless

“how many falcons does it take to recover an onside kick!?”

Falcons look foolish...Does the NFL need a new way to create opportunity for teams creating another possession after a score?

Seems the traditional onsides was a perfect percentage of unlikely, but still a chance if played right..

Falcons look foolish...Does the NFL need a new way to create opportunity for teams creating another possession after a score?

Seems the traditional onsides was a perfect percentage of unlikely, but still a chance if played right..

what happened to the 4th and 15 proposal from your 25 or 30.. thought that was a good idea.. take it out of the kickers hands more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom