2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever our next head coach is it needs to be a offensive coach. For over a decade now we’ve had two defensive coaches cause we thought that would fix our bad defenses and it doesn’t make a difference (hmm wonder if it has anything to do with that ****boi Dimitroff at GM too of course it does he needs to go). We haven’t had a defense that was at its best anything more than mid this entire Matt Ryan/Julio era. Stop doing the same **** over and over expecting different results hire a progressive offensive guy as the next coach

Whoever our next head coach is it needs to be a offensive coach. For over a decade now we’ve had two defensive coaches cause we thought that would fix our bad defenses and it doesn’t make a difference (hmm wonder if it has anything to do with that ****boi Dimitroff at GM too of course it does he needs to go). We haven’t had a defense that was at its best anything more than mid this entire Matt Ryan/Julio era. Stop doing the same **** over and over expecting different results hire a progressive offensive guy as the next coach
“Offensive coach” or “defensive coach” is a myth. Good coaches get the best out of their personnel.

Went to bed with the Saints looking in control up 10 and Payton already flexing with the play calling, woke up to them losing by 10?? :rofl:

Wth happened?

Regardless I’d rather us take a chance on a good OC than what we have been doing. Just tired of the same ****

of course you want someone good at the end of the day regardless but what faith should I have in Dimitroff selecting another DC again to be the next head coach? No reason to trust another hire like that or any hire he makes as GM. He needs to be the first to go

Regardless I’d rather us take a chance on a good OC than what we have been doing. Just tired of the same ****

of course you want someone good at the end of the day regardless but what faith should I have in Dimitroff selecting another DC again to be the next head coach? No reason to trust another hire like that or any hire he makes as GM. He needs to be the first to go
Anybody in particular you want us to go after? I saw an article that talked about the Chiefs OC. I’m just worried that it may a little too late for Ryan/Julio. New coach plus a year, maybe two to learn another system just doesn’t seem ideal them given their age.

Anybody in particular you want us to go after? I saw an article that talked about the Chiefs OC. I’m just worried that it may a little too late for Ryan/Julio. New coach plus a year, maybe two to learn another system just doesn’t seem ideal them given their age.
I would love to give Bieniemy a chance. Maybe see what Greg Roman got maybe Joe Brady maybe Gary Kubiak.
And the it possibly being too late for our guys Juilo and Ryan is why I’m saying we gotta consider trading them so we can just fully commit to the rebuild. Cause there’s not enough time to bring in someone new and try to run it back we gotta accept the window is closed and just start over.

I'm at the point where id rather watch this team make big changes and go through the uncertainty of a rebuild than continue watching the certainty of underachieving embarrassment.

Last edited:
This is why I give the Chargers credit. Last year before the season, they were working on an extension for Rivers. Then they cancelled that and let him walk. Saints should have done that, now this whole season gonna be wasted. Should have let him walk two years ago or cut him this offseason. He's done.

ESPN power rankings are up.

Capture.JPG

Tough decision to let go of long time, cornerstone QBs but unless your name is Brady (and his window is closing too) you gotta think about your future. Same reason why eventually Rivers in Indy will fail.
I will say that Saints offense looks completely different with Thomas but MAGA Brees decline started a couple of years ago.

Having a mobile, accurate QB is where it's at nowadays. Can't have legs of stone in today's NFL like Brees, Kirk, etc

Do you guys think offensive lines are getting worse or defensive lines have gotten a lot better over the years?

Mentally bracing myself for Darnold to be a Steeler next season & flourishing for a competent franchise w/ weapons already in place AND us missing out on Lawrence.

MelodicAnimatedDungenesscrab-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom