2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mentally bracing myself for Darnold to be a Steeler next season & flourishing for a competent franchise w/ weapons already in place AND us missing out on Lawrence.

MelodicAnimatedDungenesscrab-size_restricted.gif

It's infuriating and just facts.

He can end up like Tannehill; freed from Gase.
He can end up like Alex Smith; having a new coach like he did Harbaugh & Reid.

OR a new HC truly believes in him and you use your draft capital all on the offense again. Smartly this go around.

how fast is Kyler Murray's 40-yd dash? The kid is incredibly fast and has elite short area quickness. He's pulling away from NFL defensive backs which is definitely saying something.

I don't think he's ran an official 40-yard dash since high school and he didn't run the 40 at the combine or at OU Pro Day. I'd have to assume it's in the 4.4 range. Maybe high 4.3s?

how fast is Kyler Murray's 40-yd dash? The kid is incredibly fast and has elite short area quickness. He's pulling away from NFL defensive backs which is definitely saying something.

I don't think he's ran an official 40-yard dash since high school and he didn't run the 40 at the combine or at OU Pro Day. I'd have to assume it's in the 4.4 range. Maybe high 4.3s?
He accelerates wild fast but I don't think his 40 would be that fast.

I'd say he's in the 4.5 range.

Lamar is low 4.4s/4.3 range.

Kaepernick literally won a collusion lawsuit against the NFL because they blackballed him. Kaepernick wasn't the perfect quarterback but you can't tell me that he's not better than the vast majority of backups and a some starters

I agree...I just think it's insulting the NFL is doing all these empty gestures while still actively alienating Kaepernick. Seems hypocritical to me.

He accelerates wild fast but I don't think his 40 would be that fast.

I'd say he's in the 4.5 range.

Lamar is low 4.4s/4.3 range.

yea I think lamar is high 4.3/low 4.4.. and he’s the fastest

rg3 was 4.41 and I’d put Lamar with him, but obviously Lamar has lateral speed and quickness rg3 didn’t have

cam was 4.59.. russ was 4.55.. kaep was 4.53

id say kyler is like 4.45-5

I wonder has there been a study to see how much faster do players run in game while their adrenaline is pumping as opposed to staged environments like the 40 yard dash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom