2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
4gJBRSQ.gif

Making NFL dudes look like college defenders :rofl: :sick:

bruh a fool for that . He been making tacklers look silly these past 2 games .

It's a lose-lose for Eagles fans. If Wentz gets hurt or gets benched and Jalen comes in ballin, people gonna be like "Lmao Wentz being outplayed by a rookie." If Hurts plays for whatever reason and sucks, people will say "Lmao this is who you took in the second round??"

Arthur Blank said the players didn't know the rule, Dan Quin tryna save his *** by saying "they knew but didn't make the proper play".

It's only one play to make coach. :lol:

They clearly ain't know/forgot the rule.

It's a lose-lose for Eagles fans. If Wentz gets hurt or gets benched and Jalen comes in ballin, people gonna be like "Lmao Wentz being outplayed by a rookie." If Hurts plays for whatever reason and sucks, people will say "Lmao this is who you took in the second round??"

it’s philly and the eagles, talk is coming no matter what

Don't be mad at the Eagles because the MetLife turf is made out of pizza dough and Saquan tore his ACL

Giants are winning 2-4 games with or without Saquon.

Falcons special teams coach better be fired. He should have planned better. That’s pathetic.

The Eagles should have moved up to take Goff in that draft.

People have short term memory and forget that Goff was getting toasted by the media last season, saying he regressed and McVay couldn't cover his inefficiencies anymore. Then this season he's getting gobbled by the media after 2 games.

Work is about to kick my *** man lmao. I got selected to run an audit and I’m actively trying to work my other assignments while assisting others. I have no time to run a thread :lol:

Hopefully all of this leads to a nice bonus or promotion lol

Didn’t know niketalk gave bonuses. What do I need to do to become eligible?

but for real though, good luck at work. I’ve been hit with 2 new projects in the last 3 weeks. Kickoff for one of them starts tomorrow. :frown::frown:

Arthur Blank said the players didn't know the rule, Dan Quin tryna save his *** by saying "they knew but didn't make the proper play".

It's only one play to make coach. :lol:

They clearly ain't know/forgot the rule.

When that ball was rollin I was like "yo these dudes don't know the rules" :rofl: . Even if Atlanta had recovered how didn't ST coach or Dan remind them.

When that ball was rollin I was like "yo these dudes don't know the rules" :rofl: . Even if Atlanta had recovered how didn't ST coach or Dan remind them.

literally why onside kicks shouldnt be able to work.. guys dont get the run ups anymore and you cant overload to create walls in a sense and go at things rugby style

i mean even under the old rules, the ball still has to travel 10 yards before the kicking team can contact it..

only things i can think off even remotely close would be like when dudes roll the ball off the inbound in the NBA because the clock doesnt start until someone actually touches it.. and the defense just let's the dude roll the ball on down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom