2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, it's a race thing with you? Got it.

Cam was asymptomatic. Covid is not a hoax and you're a piece of ****.

Thought they said he had mild symptoms but I could be wrong.

Does Cam or Tom play defense? Cause this NE defense is getting split in half.

It's quite simple if you watch the games. He's dinking and dunking and not throwing it down field. Those are obviously higher percentage passing plays. You can make stats say what you want for the most part, but without context, their useless.

I've watched. Brady has always been a QB that plays the intermediate passing game with short to medium range throws. That's been the patriots model for as long as I can remember.

So, what Cam is doing now, isn't out of the norm for Bill and the Pat's offensive system. Cam has been completing those throws at a higher percentage. The highest percentage of his career thus far.

The system is playing to his strengths.

C2A73049-6127-4E67-A991-BCA35FB1612C.gif

Cam looked much better PRIOR to getting Covid, as did the Pats. That’s not a coincidence.

This SF team is wild. One week they look like the team that made the SB, the next week they look like the team Alex Smith played for early in his career.

Cam looked much better PRIOR to getting Covid, as did the Pats. That’s not a coincidence.

This SF team is wild. One week they look like the team that made the SB, the next week they look like the team Alex Smith played for early in his career.
That’s how we like it.

Thought they said he had mild symptoms but I could be wrong.

Does Cam or Tom play defense? Cause this NE defense is getting split in half.
He was asymptomatic a couple days after testing positive. That does not guarantee you dont get symptoms after doe. He had been pretty hush on any affects after that so it could be something or nothing 🤷🏿‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom