2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
94931C9C-F343-45B1-B68D-63808096E0F6.jpeg
Sucker punch to the gut

On paper the Titans are strong as hell man

Outside of losing Logan Ryan they pretty much kept the same core while adding a stud like Clowney and Beasley, gotta figure they'll be back in the playoff mix easily

Josh Allen is a fullback. He can’t decide when to throw or run and then throws late. He’s inaccurate as **** and reminds me of Tebow. He’s been getting by because he has a great defense and can run. You can be a fan of your team and still criticize players or whomever. Josh Allen sucks and won’t win ****.
I have criticized him. He's far from trash tho you can stop with that noise. You think if we had daniel jones instead of Josh we would be in the playoffs I think not.

Buffalo Bills still the kings of NY football. how many years running?

this count for everyone cause eagles have never lost to the jets.. 4-1 vs bills last 20 years.. and 29-11 vs giants in last 40 games

otherwise it’s definitely buffalo

On paper the Titans are strong as hell man

Outside of losing Logan Ryan they pretty much kept the same core while adding a stud like Clowney and Beasley, gotta figure they'll be back in the playoff mix easily

Jurrell Casey too. He's on the other side tonight, but yeah...they should be legit again. Can't surprise anyone this time though.

I have criticized him. He's far from trash tho you can stop with that noise. You think if we had daniel jones instead of Josh we would be in the playoffs I think not.

I think if y’all had Daniel Jones, y’all would win a playoff game or two. Not get bounced cause your QB is throwing a 50 yard pass to a full back or a backwards lateral in a playoff game. Josh Allen is inaccurate and a terrible decision maker.

Jurrell Casey too. He's on the other side tonight, but yeah...they should be legit again. Can't surprise anyone this time though.

was surprised titans moved Casey.. thought they wouldn’t to put him with what’s his face

damn, the Bama WR's that came into this draft class is just nasty. And the current ones at Bama might be better!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom