2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1600138392369.gif

After having a day to cool off, I gotta say this. Ballard what the **** were you thinking giving this d!ckhead 25 million to do the same **** hes been doing. 38 ******* years old, as mobile as my uncle who is 78 and has a **** arm? Jacoby while hes not a superstar qb, I guarantee you wouldnt have pulled those bone headed Rivers moves. Also Reich why have a 38 yr old Rivers throw all those times? You had Mack, have Taylor and Hines to go along with one of the best Olines in football. RUN THE DAMN BALL.
Think this is going to be another long season for us.

After having a day to cool off, I gotta say this. Ballard what the **** were you thinking giving this d!ckhead 25 million to do the same **** hes been doing. 38 ****ing years old, as mobile as my uncle who is 78 and has a **** arm? Jacoby while hes not a superstar qb, I guarantee you wouldnt have pulled those bone headed Rivers moves. Also Reich why have a 38 yr old Rivers throw all those times? You had Mack, have Taylor and Hines to go along with one of the best Olines in football. RUN THE DAMN BALL.

This is cooled off?

After having a day to cool off, I gotta say this. Ballard what the **** were you thinking giving this d!ckhead 25 million to do the same **** hes been doing. 38 ****ing years old, as mobile as my uncle who is 78 and has a **** arm? Jacoby while hes not a superstar qb, I guarantee you wouldnt have pulled those bone headed Rivers moves. Also Reich why have a 38 yr old Rivers throw all those times? You had Mack, have Taylor and Hines to go along with one of the best Olines in football. RUN THE DAMN BALL.

I told you you was about to be stressed the **** out. :lol:

This is funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom