2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiefs -6.5 2H was money

whew.gif

How do you leave Travis Kelce wide ****in' open?

just a great play by mahomes and kelce.. looks like raiders would have had it well covered UNTIL mahomes started to scramble and that front defender started going right with mahomes so leaving that front area open.. and then kelce cut short to come back to open space and be able to catch that pass that was behind him

just a great play by mahomes and kelce.. looks like raiders would have had it well covered UNTIL mahomes started to scramble and that front defender started going right with mahomes so leaving that front area open.. and then kelce cut short to come back to open space and be able to catch that pass that was behind him
plus Kelce been bodying tf outta Arnette all game

Had man looking so defeated after the TD :lol:

plus Kelce been bodying tf outta Arnette all game

Had man looking so defeated after the TD :lol:
That was a blown zone coverage tho. Cover 3 I think. Abrams was the one who ****** that up, but not sure what he was suppose to do when Mahomes starts scrambling. The pass rush really put him in that ****** up position.

That was a blown zone coverage tho. Cover 3 I think. Abrams was the one who ****ed that up, but not sure what he was suppose to do when Mahomes starts scrambling. The pass rush really put him in that ****ed up position.
you're probably right. i just wanted to add on to my arnette slander because kelce was killin that man all game :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom