2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i the only one that thought the Vikings Cowboys game was in Dallas :lol:

I watched that whole thing thinking Cowboys were at home, til i started watching Undisputed

I love the Vikings stadium so I knew it was in Minny

BUT

I CAN'T SAY THIS ENOUGH

EVERY TEAM SHOULD PAINT THEIR END ZONES. IT LOOKS BETTER AND IT'S LESS CONFUSING AT TIMES. You clearly see the ball cross into a black or purple field instead of more green space. I know the white line is a little thicker at the end zone but I ****in hate this. PAINT THE ****IN END ZONES.

Last edited:
20201123_111416.jpg

:rofl:

I love the Vikings stadium so I knew it was in Minny

BUT

I CAN'T SAY THIS ENOUGH

EVERY TEAM SHOULD PAINT THEIR END ZONES. IT LOOKS BETTER AND IT'S LESS CONFUSING AT TIMES. You clearly see the ball cross into a black or purple field instead of more green space. I know the white line is a little thicker at the end zone but I ****in hate this. PAINT THE ****IN END ZONES.

aren’t the Vikings endzones painted?

Vikings should be playing outdoors though

Phillip Gaines really is the new Byron 'Burnt toast' Maxwell :lol: :lol:

So when are we seeing the start of the Hurts era?

The division being so trash probably means they'll be in contention until the end of the year so not sure if Doug would have the balls to pull him

only god knows... but I doubt it happens

jason peters should have BEEN been benched for the 23 year old who clearly played better than him at LT when peters was injured..

and k’von wallace should have BEEN replaced jalen mills cause at least a rookie going through growing pains would make more sense than mills years in, in the system

also there are just odd stuff like keeping alshon actually on roster even though he didn’t play until week 10.. they could have put him on PUP and then activated him after week 8 and give someone else a shot

They are, a lot of teams aren’t for some reason

i mean I get stadiums are used for multiple purposes

but yea im not a fan when teams got the white strips in the endzone.. or when they got the NFL logo at midfield or something

but I wish teams got more creative with their home fields, within reason.. but given that some teams cant do regular fields right, might be best to force everyone to keep it simple

As a Browns fan I do hope more games get cancelled cause of Rona so NFL has to add 8 teams for playoffs 🤷🏽‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom