2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That division has potential to be great over the next 5+ years. Herbert will make the Chargers playoff contenders once they round out that roster and guys like Heyward return. Raiders improving year to year and will also be playoff contenders. Chiefs not going anywhere. Even the Broncos are 3-4 guys away from being a playoff team if Drew Lock can keep getting better

Abrams was the one who ****ed that up, but not sure what he was suppose to do when Mahomes starts scrambling.

1606107242700.png

nah i'm kidding. you right...once mahomes starts to run, they gonna collapse toward him

That was a blown zone coverage tho. Cover 3 I think. Abrams was the one who ****ed that up, but not sure what he was suppose to do when Mahomes starts scrambling. The pass rush really put him in that ****ed up position.

yea I had to look at this.. thought kelce was bracketed.. but nah people f’d up.. and if it wasn’t kelce it woulda been tyreek

yea I had to look at this.. thought kelce was bracketed.. but nah people f’d up.. and if it wasn’t kelce it woulda been tyreek

damn abrams ****** that up from the jump. even tho the DLine did him no favors by opening up the entire field by the time mahomes was about to climb the pocket, kelce was already behind abrams.

That division has potential to be great over the next 5+ years. Herbert will make the Chargers playoff contenders once they round out that roster and guys like Heyward return. Raiders improving year to year and will also be playoff contenders. Chiefs not going anywhere. Even the Broncos are 3-4 guys away from being a playoff team if Drew Lock can keep getting better
All this. I think they move on from Lock, or should tho if they can. He's not it, to me

My Browns 7-3, so hyped! But would be in a year where every afc team is 7-3. Have to keep taking care of business & Baker Mayfield is not it

#26 is already underneath in a zone, no need for Abrams to chase Mahomes. Safeties job is to not get beat deep or let anyone get behind him.

Phillip Gaines really is the new Byron 'Burnt toast' Maxwell :lol: :lol:

So when are we seeing the start of the Hurts era?

The division being so trash probably means they'll be in contention until the end of the year so not sure if Doug would have the balls to pull him

Jamal Adams and Jonathan Abrams want to be enforcers... IN A PASSING LEAGUE. Makes no sense these fools want to be headhunters when the league moved towards the passing game over a decade ago.

Which is exactly why Minkah and Derwin James are the best in the game. I wish Derwin was healthy.

Abrams and Adams just aren’t versatile. Minkah and Derwin ARE!!

Laslty... Mahomes was still behind the LOS. The hell this man doing abandoning his coverage assignment??? If he crossed the LOS, theeen rush him! C’mon man. Dudes aren’t smart

Phillip Gaines really is the new Byron 'Burnt toast' Maxwell :lol: :lol:

So when are we seeing the start of the Hurts era?

The division being so trash probably means they'll be in contention until the end of the year so not sure if Doug would have the balls to pull him

Daniel Jones best in the division lol

Am i the only one that thought the Vikings Cowboys game was in Dallas :lol:

I watched that whole thing thinking Cowboys were at home, til i started watching Undisputed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom