2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy on the radio just cane on and dropped stats for Sam Darnolds and Bortles first 27 games. Bortles is either tied or ahead in most categories.

What would the Browns even get for Odell?

Dudes value is at rock bottom right now.

What would the Browns even get for Odell?

Dudes value is at rock bottom right now.

i mean he's still only 27 (going be 28 in november).. but yea, i wonder.. he's signed for 3 more years after this one at a reasonable numbers (15.75, 15 and 15), but that probably changes since he has no more guaranteed money on his deal

i mean the rams somehow got a 2nd for cooks and a 4th, but BOB is a terrible GM (cooks going be 27 in couple days)

Last edited:
what's the problem with Odell? I refuse to watch their games. Is he washed or is it Baker?

The sooner the Browns realize Baker isnt it, the better for them. Way too much talent on that offense to stink.

what's the problem with Odell? I refuse to watch their games. Is he washed or is it Baker?

The sooner the Browns realize Baker isnt it, the better for them. Way too much talent on that offense to stink.

He’s missed ODell on mad throws. Curious if he wants out or Baker wants him out. It’s crazy they haven’t been able to connect.

We haven’t heard any complaints or issues with ODell in CLE

I’m leaning toward Baker being the problem. So much talent at WR, RB and even TE.

Browns offense is stacked all around on their skill positions, it's gotta be on Baker. 6 points is inexcusable.

Eh3Niw4WkAMoWaU.jpeg

Look at his stance lmao.

His mechanics are shot

If Baker doesn't have a good year though, I don't want the HC to be the scapegoat again. Let's not forget that for some reason, the Browns decided to let their 2nd year QB help select the HC last year. And when they weren't good, blamed Kitchens lol.

Ok, lets take it easy. :lol:
I said what I said.

Sam is a Jete that caught mono
Josh is looking to be decent
Rosen never got a fair shot in his career. Not saying he's amazing but he's had the worse situation an NFL QB has had in my recollection.

Baker on the other hand has 2 top tier receivers, 2 top tier running backs and 2 good tight ends...

That's terrible.

This is Baker’s third year? They’ll probably give him one more year and they probably shouldn’t. Too much talent around him to be that bad.

Idk...I think Johnny Football could’ve gave you a little more than 6 points with that receiving core.

Just depends on how hard he went out the night before. Sprinkle in a little COVID bar and club limitations..Johnny could’ve gave you 14 points.

If Baker doesn't have a good year though, I don't want the HC to be the scapegoat again. Let's not forget that for some reason, the Browns decided to let their 2nd year QB help select the HC last year. And when they weren't good, blamed Kitchens lol.

Kitchens was absolutely terrible and deserved blame tho. He was so bad. The penalties and situational decision making was hilarious every single week.

Baker has been getting plenty of blame too. you have no choice but to ride with baker to start this season. But he has to do something literally this Thursday or it’s time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom