2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean not all divorces have to be messy, people grow apart

but if you got kids, would hope you can maintain some form relationship for their sake

As I said earlier, I’m focused on oline as far as eagles acquiring anyone (or getting people healthy).. RBs picking up the pass rush wouldn’t hurt either

comparing the wife to teammates was NT extremes. Not even comparable.

This dude is still on the team and unfollowing everything Bears related? What a BA move. Unfollow the GM because you cant get paid. Ok.

I hate players who unfollow their team/teammates when they get butt hurt.

Childish.

What the hell did your teammates do to you?

BA

its bird behavior to me. I know teammates are like glorified coworkers in a sense. Just because you play on the same team with someone doesn’t mean you guys are buddy buddy off the field. But if you’re cool with some of your teammates to where you follow them on social media and what not, it’s kinda weird to cut them off.

If you got beef with the organization, delete the team page and remove playing for them from your bio. But more likely than not, your teammates are probably on your side if you’re going through some bs with the organization because they know what they organization is pulling with you could just as easily happen to them.

on another note Mike Ditka is corny. Him and Urlacher.

My mom over here breaking news like Schefty

7CD4C79E-27D6-4534-8F00-8A47FF7AC906.jpeg

both are just short term IR, right?

wanted to see mims this season.. But that both hamstrings thing got me, don’t think I’ve ever seen someone with issues going with both hamstrings

Eligible to return Week 5. You want injuries? Join an Adam Gase coached team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom