2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

1606449135374.jpeg

1606449193853.jpeg

and acknowledge his mistake this quickly?

If I’m an owner I have no problem admitting to mistakes and correcting them ASAP. Jerry didn’t get this far in business without doing it that way. He had to take risks and adjust often. This is one of those instances. Can’t have another drawn out Jason Garrett situation.

If I’m an owner I have no problem admitting to mistakes and correcting them ASAP. Jerry didn’t get this far in business without doing it that way. He had to take risks and adjust often. This is one of those instances. Can’t have another drawn out Jason Garrett situation.

this is the same man who got rid of jimmy johnson because jimmy seemingly got too much credit for the success of those 90s teams (we now have over 20 years of evidence since what jimmy built)

johnson who still isn’t in the cowboys’ ring of honor

jerruh also the same guy who refuses to hire a GM.. also employed the clapper for however long

this is the same man who got rid of jimmy johnson because jimmy seemingly got too much credit for the success of those 90s teams (we now have over 20 years of evidence since what jimmy built)

johnson who still isn’t in the cowboys’ ring of honor

jerruh also the same guy who refuses to hire a GM.. also employed the clapper for however long

Can’t debate that lol

Can’t debate that lol

I mean, I just assumed dude was going throw the bag at Lincoln Riley.. but then again, he’d get too much credit if cowboys succeeded

I didn’t think much of Matt rhule.. but I would have got that, especially if they knew joe brady was going be the OC

then you obviously have Eric bieniemy who would have made too much sense too

I’m watching this Lions and Texans game. This Stafford TD catch is ****in crazy. Seeing your QB get hit like that and make a catch is something you never see. It was a pretty good throw too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom