2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy might be the greatest coach of all time b.

We can't really say it because Bill got 6, but Jimmy is a GOAT.
Tough to argue with Hoody's longevity being around the league for 45+ years now but the fact that Jimmy won in college and the pros puts him pretty high in my list.

Been criminal the way Jerrah's treated him though when he's legit the main reason Jerrah was able to become the Jerrah we know and the Cowboys becoming the most valuable team in sports. History has proven that he deserves the lions share of the credit for that post-Landry dynasty.

Was so glad when he finally got inducted into the hall, damn shame it happened before getting honored by the Cowboys though.

The announcement with Aikman on hand still touches me

Tough to argue with Hoody's longevity being around the league for 45+ years now but the fact that Jimmy won in college and the pros puts him pretty high in my list.

Been criminal the way Jerrah's treated him though when he's legit the main reason Jerrah was able to become the Jerrah we know and the Cowboys becoming the most valuable team in sports. History has proven that he deserves the lions share of the credit for that post-Landry dynasty.

Was so glad when he finally got inducted into the hall, damn shame it happened before getting honored by the Cowboys though.

The announcement with Aikman involved still touches me

No doubt, one counter-argument that could be had is the way Jimmy revolutionized GMing.

He might be the GOAT GM. Bill been trash at that.

Jimmy might be the greatest coach of all time b.

We can't really say it because Bill got 6, but Jimmy is a GOAT.

Won at every level. Got the best out of his players. Was an innovator and a motivator. He’s such a likable man. It’s just something about his personality and coaching style that makes dudes go hard.

Jimmy made Jerry a Billionaire.... I don’t care what anyone says.

Won at every level. Got the best out of his players. Was an innovator and a motivator. He’s such a likable man. It’s just something about his personality and coaching style that makes dudes go hard.

Jimmy made Jerry a Billionaire.... I don’t care what anyone says.

jerry should be cutting jimmy checks on a yearly basis because of the status he gave that team because of that 90s run

jimmy should have magic/lakers kinda freedom to do shh.. pat/Miami probably a better example

No doubt, one counter-argument that could be had is the way Jimmy revolutionized GMing.

He might be the GOAT GM. Bill been trash at that.
Word,the paperwork for that Hershel Walker trade belongs in glass casing in Canton straight up :lol:

Feels like he was the first HC/GM to really flourish in both roles, even though Jerrah likes to take the credit >D

BB's had some hits, especially early but he's had a lot more misses in recent years

Word,the paperwork for that Hershel Walker trade belongs in glass casing in Canton straight up :lol:

Feels like he was the first HC/GM to really flourish in both roles, even though Jerrah likes to take the credit >D

BB's had some hits, especially early but he's had a lot more misses in recent years
Can we call those hits though?

If anything Bill's a genius and can scheme guys to success. The only guy that has flourished away from Bill after leaving New England is Chandler Jones.

Bill and Jimmy are so different. And had/have completely different situations. Only way to really measure it is accolades. 6 NFL Championships will always give the nod to Bill. Not debatable.

Louis a real one.

To this day, I memba the ESPN's coverage of his Sean's death. A lot of their talking head were intimating that his death was inevitable on some he had it coming steez due to his past transgressions.

This in spite of the fact that all the reports from his coaches, to his teammates and friends was that he moved away from that life thanks to his wife and his baby girl.

The way Colin Cowherd and Michael Wilbon and dem were going on about dude, you'd think Sean was an OG triple OG gang leader. Of course when the actual details of his murder came out, they didn't backtrack or apologize about their earlier comments about him. :smh:

Ain't really rocked with Wilbon since then.

Can we call those hits though?

If anything Bill's a genius and can scheme guys to success. The only guy that has flourished away from Bill after leaving New England is Chandler Jones.
That's what I meant by more early on :lol:, he hit on a lot of guys that first run in the 2000's. The 2010's run the last 5-10 years though, not so much :lol: :smh:.

Definitely had to rely a lot more on schematics over actual talent recently than the start of the run where you had HOF finalists on both sides of the ball.

Still wouldn't have another coach but yea Jimmy's hit rate was crazy in Dallas

Louis a real one.

To this day, I memba the ESPN's coverage of his Sean's death. A lot of their talking head were intimating that his death was inevitable on some he had it coming steez due to his past transgressions.

This in spite of the fact that all the reports from his coaches, to his teammates and friends was that he moved away from that life thanks to his wife and his baby girl.

The way Colin Cowherd and Michael Wilbon and dem were going on about dude, you'd think Sean was an OG triple OG gang leader. Of course when the actual details of his murder came out, they didn't backtrack or apologize about their earlier comments about him. :smh:

Ain't really rocked with Wilbon since then.

yup.. been F Wilbon since with me

That's what I meant by more early on :lol:, he hit on a lot of guys that first run in the 2000's. The 2010's run the last 5-10 years though, not so much :lol: :smh:

Still wouldn't have another coach but yea Jimmy's hit rate was crazy in Dallas
Jerry really a dumb ***.

Its not unreasonable that Jimmy could've gotten 6 or more rings.

He was playing interdimensional chess while others were playing checkers.

Jimmy has two college championships, 2 NFL championships (we all know that barry switzer chip was his, so I’ll say 3)

5 ‘ships total.

Belichick has 8 total rings as assistant and head coach.... NUMEROUS incidents of cheating also :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Jimmy has drafted more HOF...

Aikman, Irvin, Smith, Larry Allen, Jason Taylor, Zach Thomas (potential HOF), Darren Woodon may also get in...

Jimmy>>>>>>> Bill

(I’m biased because I’m cowboys lifer. I don’t care)

The announcement with Aikman on hand still touches me

As much as the Cowboys have been an absolute embarrassment for damn near 30 years, this right here is up there.

How the man primarily responsible for the team's only semblance of success gets elected into the Pro Football Hall of Fame, before he gets recognized in the Cowboys' Ring of Honor?

It's no coincidence that the Cowboys have routinely been the laughing stock of the NFL since Jimmy got the boot and Jerruh went full all up in the video.

Mans is an old senile piece of ****.

As a kid, I thought Jerry walking the sidelines was soooooo cool. Now that I’m older, I realize it was to one-up Jimmy because of envy.

Jerry NEVER walked the sidelines with Parcells, Campo, Garrett, etc.

Jerry is such a jealous guy.

Bob Kraft sat back and let Bill rock out. But Jerry, nah, he’s not built like that.

Jimmy has two college championships, 2 NFL championships (we all know that barry switzer chip was his, so I’ll say 3)

5 ‘ships total.

Belichick has 8 total rings as assistant and head coach.... NUMEROUS incidents of cheating also :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Jimmy has drafted more HOF...

Aikman, Irvin, Smith, Larry Allen, Jason Taylor, Zach Thomas (potential HOF), Darren Woodon may also get in...

Jimmy>>>>>>> Bill

(I’m biased because I’m cowboys lifer. I don’t care)

U ruined ur entire argument with ur blind bias, and fan boy conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom