2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't remember the last time each of the primetime games were blowouts like this week :sick:

Fully expecting the same on Tuesday if they play
I would say tomorrow has a chance with the way Wince has been playing but the Hawks defense will always make it a close thriller on primetime

20201129_223821.jpg

20201129_223823.jpg

shaquille-oneal-yeah-right-face.jpg

My god this Bears team is trash, they HAVE to take a QB in the draft. The only good thing is this massacre seals the deal on firing Nagy and Pace. Also i see Trubustky out of the NFL in the next couple of years, if not after this season

Might as well start tossing a coin pre game and picking between Foles and Trubisky as to who will least embarrass us the rest of the way.

Look at the number of carries Montgomery got. 9!?!?!?!?!?
The offensive genius of Naggy hasn't found a balance and far too often abandons the run completely.
Mans blew his load his first year in.
No more trickery, no more magic.

The Browns are the AFC version of the Bears. Everyone knew that Bears record early in the season was fraudulent. The Browns have beat Jaguars, Eagles, Texans with a score of 10-7, Bengals by 5 the first time then by 3 the second time, Cowboys, and Washington. Only good team they beat was the Colts

Random meaningless stat! 5 QB's who went to school in NC started this weekend:

Glennon
Trubisky
Jones
Rivers
Hinton

I'm watching the shortened version of Saints vs Broncos right now, and bless the hearts of anyone that fully watched all 3 hours of this :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: some abysmal football offensively. The NFL should be ashamed of themselves for enabling the Broncos to have this happen. Taysum vs Hinton was brutal.

Last edited:
I'm watching the shortened version of Saint vs Broncos right now, and bless the hearts of anyone that fully watched all 3 hours of this :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: some abysmal football offensively. The NFL should be ashamed of themselves for enabling the Broncos to have this happen. Taysum vs Hinton was brutal.

thats the kind of football everyone was playing the last time the Lions won a chip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom