2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, just saw Joey Bosa's stats today against Buffalo. Sheesh.

that team has some star power. Herbert will develop into an elite QB, Ekeler is a beast, Bosa +Ingram are elite pass rushers, Keenan/Mike Williams/Hunter trio of receivers is solid, Harris+Heyward secondary has a ton of potential. A few pieces more and they're gonna be a great AFC team. Unfortunately, as much as I like Anthony Lynn, he's goofed a few times this season and idk if they keep him much longer

Chargers always find some way to lose.

I like Anthony Lynn but it’s over for him :lol: .They done kept him around for awhile too and he just keeps messing up with coaching blunders and bad preparation. At worst this team should be fighting for a Wild Card slot

1606733005228.png

1606735671784.png

Last edited:
He played alright for basically 7 weeks off. You can't have 3 turnovers and expect to win. Even if the fumble was a blown no call. The interceptions were into double coverage and that's on him.

He played alright for basically 7 weeks off. You can't have 3 turnovers and expect to win. Even if the fumble was a blown no call. The interceptions were into double coverage and that's on him.

Yeah that is mostly what I was getting at. Bruh did all that screaming, chest pounding and talmbout blood sweat and tears only to turnover the rock three times and get thoroughly washed :lol:

Bruce Arians said three things that stood out.

1. Doesn’t think Brady will get comfortable until next year.
2. Said Brady picks the plays.
3. Y’all handed us the Lombardi trophy before we even played a game.

Brady also leads the league in off target throws.

Last edited:
I'm watching the shortened version of Saints vs Broncos right now, and bless the hearts of anyone that fully watched all 3 hours of this :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: some abysmal football offensively. The NFL should be ashamed of themselves for enabling the Broncos to have this happen. Taysum vs Hinton was brutal.

Broncos didn’t do Hinton any favours with the playcalling either. I don’t even think they ran one screen pass.

Giants gotta 40% chance of winning the division if Phila loses tonight. I hate these garbage percentages so much. What were the Giants percentage in week 5 or 6?

Injury Prone Jones out 3-4 games.

Yes, securing their number one pick.
It already looks pretty secure as it is though :lol:

Already up 2 and a half games on Cincy and I'd pick the Jags to win one more game given how hard they've played lately

Might as well get a head start on the search now rather than wait until there's even more openings after the season

It already looks pretty secure as it is though :lol:

Already up 2 and a half games on Cincy and I'd pick the Jags to win one more game given how hard they've played lately

Might as well get a head start on the search now rather than wait until there's even more openings after the season

So did the Texans being a top 5 pick.

Got rid of Bob and ****** that whole thing up.

I miss Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom