2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles get rid of Wentz and he gone go to New England or somewhere similar and ball out. Even Minny

he‘s with us next year, at least

but really it’s Doug and howie on the hot seat

wentz has obviously been terrible.. but our play calling and design has been worse.. also I got zero clue what Jason peters got on people

but just as an example, miles sanders is averaging 5.7 per.. and while he has missed some games, we’ve let him rush 20 times once.. and he was our only downfield option last year and we just threw that shh out the playbook

seeing the all 22s is hurtful cause it’s looking like the clapper with 4 curls

I really thought dude and ginn were going do work.. top 10 was a reach, but thought dudes would be nice

but yea.. even after seeing desean do work at 5'9 169 when he was drafted.. i couldnt believe dude went top 10 at 5'8 174

used to group dudes with like vick, percy and peter warrick where i'd love to see them in the league now and with certain creative coaches
Yo got picked too high to try to be legit wide receiver, then was saddled with Jeff Fisher and Bradford n pre McVay Goff as his qb’s never had a chance :smh:

DK seem like one of those dudes you get in their head and hes toast rest of the night trying to go hard and prove himself

DK seem like one of those dudes you get in their head and hes toast rest of the night trying to go hard and prove himself

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom