2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally don’t think certain substances that help aid injury recover and prevention should be banned tbh.

I'd put Tavon Austins highlight tape up there with Reggies.

Tyreek Hill is who Austin was supposed to be.

I remember when Desean Jackson drafted and being baffled how my young J.V *** could weigh more than an NFL player by 30 pounds. I thought he'd get broken in half.

i mean the shhh dude was doing at WVU was insane.. dude almost had a damn 600 yard game, 344 of which was rushing

yea that was my thing too, i was never a big dude and i was still taller and bigger than both of them

at least with desean he went in the 2nd.. and i hoped we got something in dude but no way i thought he would have had the success he had.. like be a nice punt returner and solid 3rd or 4th WR

I'd put Tavon Austins highlight tape up there with Reggies.

Tyreek Hill is who Austin was supposed to be.

I remember when Desean Jackson drafted and being baffled how my young J.V *** could weigh more than an NFL player by 30 pounds. I thought he'd get broken in half.
yeah, Tavon's tape is the best one I've ever seen. COLD COLD COLD.

He just didn't want to work on his craft at the league.

Seattle rolls tn

D-2 Wince gets put out of his misery
Don't jinx it, while the Hawks should steamroll the Eagles I also wouldn't be shocked to see Wentz in a return to form game and this one coming down to the last couple minutes. Hope I'm wrong though and Wentz throws multiple picks.

The Eagles haven't beaten the Seahawks in 12 years and they haven't beaten Seattle at home since 1989.

Why would it change now?

You're co-opting Skip Bayless.

giphy.gif

Jason peters playing guard for the 1st time ever and on the right side for the 1st time ever with a broken toe

it wouldn’t shock me if we pulled something out of our a83]3?.. but I have a hard time seeing it

Jason peters playing guard for the 1st time ever and on the right side for the 1st time ever with a broken toe

it wouldn’t shock me if we pulled something out of our a83]3?.. but I have a hard time seeing it
We can pull it off.

FLY EAGLES FLY.

Wentz plays good enough to delay his benching and gives the media something to talk about in the morning like " thats the carson wentz the eagles drafted, he just hasnt played this way since ...."

Eagles pull out game winning drive to continue the f---ery of the NFC East

:smh:

Wentz plays good enough to delay his benching and gives the media something to talk about in the morning like " thats the carson wentz the eagles drafted, he just hasnt played this way since ...."

Eagles pull out game winning drive to continue the f---ery of the NFC East

:smh:

I mean, wentz the only one I know for sure going be with us next season

didn’t make sense to draft dude when they were trying be the saints.. and ain’t make sense if you ain’t going bench wentz when he’s clearly struggling and you drafted dude in the 2nd

but a lot of things we did this season don’t make sense to me.. like benching the super athletic 23 year old who was playing pretty well at left tackle after not playing football his whole life until we took a 7th round flyer on a big athletic dude

i don’t think much of hurts as a QB.. but they decided it was a smart move to take him when there were WRs, CBs and Ss on the board the team could have drafted.. and yes WR was still a need after taking a guy in the 1st, because him and the guy we took off the practice squad might be the only WRs from the current team on the team next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom