2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NT name the people who owe me money on here in this thread. I'll wait...

Remember Washington vs Miami record or the 49ers? Hundreds of dollars y'all never call anyone out for but expect me to do all the paying? Nah. Come get it DC. You stay bringing me up but never call out those who owe me. Y'all weak for that. DC can come get his right now. I'm on Kenilworth Ave in DC. You're welcome to come get it. I'll even throw in a extra 200 to make 500 for the wait.

I'm trying to figure out why you believe I have the entire Sports Betting history of Niketalk.

How on earth am I supposed to know who owes YOU money?

There is NO way you are being serious right now with that line of reasoning/questioning.

Kenilworth Ave?
2BCBEFFE-A74D-4D8F-8842-B63B305AD34F.jpeg

B3A41E26-A9CE-427F-A14C-D79FFE355779.jpeg

Just get everyone’s bread together and I’ll get them their money. I can swing through in probably a half.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican was it $300?
DCBatman DCBatman was it $50?

Who else let me know. I’m literally about the collector. No slander from me but we can just get this over with.

Storm I don't know you. Can't recall a bet with you. You're willing to pull up and think you're gonna collect money for others? Stop it my guy. You'll get beat and robbed.

Dude who lives in Oregon owes me cash. Can't remember his name. He's a 49ers fan that should big up that Oregon QB who played for the Titans.

Can't recall the MIA fans name either but Deadset and the regulars know who I'm talking about. Stop playing games with me.

So YOU don't even know who owes you money but expect people that have NO reason to care at all to? :lol:

:lol: at people uninvolved being the reason why you can't pay them

Dude who lives in Oregon owes me cash. Can't remember his name. He's a 49ers fan that should big up that Oregon QB who played for the Titans.

Can't recall the MIA fans name either but Deadset and the regulars know who I'm talking about. Stop playing games with me.

You can pay me when you get yourself together.

I am not sure what you are dealing with right now but pay me when you get it together.

Chester owe you money?
0D3039AF-A106-435D-98F7-FF1D1E83C155.png
he‘s banned again...I think

idk who the Miami fan is

@ChesterMcFloppy :nerd:

So YOU don't even know who owes you money but expect people that have NO reason to care at all to? :lol:

:lol: at people uninvolved being the reason why you can't pay them

I'm not obsessed with chump change. How many people do almost 2 years in prison you know thinking about a NT bet? Serious question.

I literally said I'd give DC 500 because if the wait.

Why won’t y’all just make new bets, and clean the slate? All y’all start from square one. :lol: :lol: :rofl:

I know it’s a pandemic but none of y’all boys hurting for $100

Storm I don't know you. Can't recall a bet with you. You're willing to pull up and think you're gonna collect money for others? Stop it my guy. You'll get beat and robbed.

It’s a nice day so I’d prefer to take the drop out and come dolo but I can just call my boss for a security detail. No one is getting beat or robbed, my guy :lol:

We can even go to a bar and I’ll buy a beer. I can even my assistant to set up a Teams Call with DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican and DCBatman DCBatman . So you got the dough or nah?

I'm not obsessed with chump change. How many people do almost 2 years in prison you know thinking about a NT bet? Serious question.

I literally said I'd give DC 500 because if the wait.

You're demanding him to come to you instead of just sending it easily online.

You're being difficult because you claim people you don't know owe you money.

Like look at all that, why the hell would DC want to come visit you with the way you've been acting in here? Talking about beat and robbed and **** :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom