***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

This my matchup currently. Me 11-4 vs 10-5 team I’ve beat twice in regular season

I stuck with every single player that got me this far except the most consistent defense in the league (Philly 16pts) for the damn browns (6pts) who let down. Id be clinging to a 5 point lead prob still lose anyway but have hope :angry:

7E0625B7-4F52-4497-9876-372F0230460D.png

Never drafting Aaron Jones again. Dude is either hurt or gets no usage because of another RB.
I should’ve learned my lesson from last year. But I told myself he was gonna feast this year since Adams was gone. So i drafted him and still same ol same ol from last year.

Out of 17 games, he would have a 3-4 RB1 finishes and the rest is below average

Not drafting him again.

Up 1.5 points. He has Ekeler left to my Godwin and Charger Defense. My nerves are all over the place right now :lol:

This my matchup currently. Me 11-4 vs 10-5 team I’ve beat twice in regular season

I stuck with every single player that got me this far except the most consistent defense in the league (Philly 16pts) for the damn browns (6pts) who let down. Id be clinging to a 5 point lead prob still lose anyway but have hope :angry:

7E0625B7-4F52-4497-9876-372F0230460D.png
OMG! The Broncos defense just put me on life support. Mike Williams needs to BUST 🙏🏾🙏🏾

51124ABA-960D-481D-8FA4-7F1D70B56782.png

Broncos defense :stoneface:
Luckily still up by 6. Got Herbert and he has Keenan Allen so I should be good.

2nd league:
I’m down 10 points. Opponent has nobody left. I have Chargers D/ST & Chargers kicker (Dicker)

I feel pretty good about my chances as long as the colts don’t have an offensive explosion like the rams yesterday.

I'm up 2 with Ekeler left. My opponent has no remaining players.

Do I bench Ekeler and hope there isn't a stat correction? Or do I start Ekeler and hope he doesnt score -2?

Back
Top Bottom