***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

Prayers to Hamlin. That looked scary. Never seen that before..

I wonder what this means for fantasy? I'm heavily favored in both my championships games but my opponents still have Bill/Bengals players. What's would you do?
2023-01-02_23-57-01.png
2023-01-02_23-56-39.png

I wonder what this means for fantasy? I'm heavily favored in both my championships games but my opponents still have Bill/Bengals players. What's would you do?
2023-01-02_23-57-01.png
2023-01-02_23-56-39.png
nothing anyone can do until some official ruling gets laid out by the NFL. and that may/should not even happen until we get more official updates on the health condition of Hamlin.

I’m known around my leagues for always having Mike Evans and the ONE year I didn’t draft him he beats me for the Championship :lol:

Gonna have nightmares of his performance for months man. I hate second place

Prayers to Hamlin first and foremost.

This is hard man. On one side I want to say “that’s fantasy” and whatever team ended with the most points wins. But the other side doesn’t think that’s completely fair. A game cancellation in the championship round for completely unforeseen circumstances isn’t something anyone can prepare for. Swapping out Bills/Bengals players for bench players isn’t fair because those were conscious start/sit decisions pre-MNf.

If I’m commish I’d try to extend the season by one game. The total points scored between this week and next week will decide the payout/championship. If the team currently in the points lead maintains the lead then they win the chip and original 1st place payout. If the trailing team makes a comeback then the pot is split 50/50. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I know this whole situation is scary and unheard of, but I'm down 20, but have Mixon left. I was probably gonna lose, but that can't be assumed. Am I an ******* for making a big stink if I lose by default? It's winner take all too, so I'd end the season with zero.

I know this whole situation is scary and unheard of, but I'm down 20, but have Mixon left. I was probably gonna lose, but that can't be assumed. Am I an ******* for making a big stink if I lose by default? It's winner take all too, so I'd end the season with zero.
I think the best way to go about it is look at probability. If someone has greater than 70%, they win. If both are under, then split it

I think the best way to go about it is look at probability. If someone has greater than 70%, they win. If both are under, then split it
Nah you can’t go off projections and probabilities. Any player can go OFF and the projections change as the game goes on. If you want to call it based on points scored up to this point then fine, “that’s fantasy.” But please don’t use any platform’s projections or probabilities especially if that means the trailing team would win.

Prayers to Hamlin first and foremost.

This is hard man. On one side I want to say “that’s fantasy” and whatever team ended with the most points wins. But the other side doesn’t think that’s completely fair. A game cancellation in the championship round for completely unforeseen circumstances isn’t something anyone can prepare for. Swapping out Bills/Bengals players for bench players isn’t fair because those were conscious start/sit decisions pre-MNf.

If I’m commish I’d try to extend the season by one game. The total points scored between this week and next week will decide the payout/championship. If the team currently in the points lead maintains the lead then they win the chip and original 1st place payout. If the trailing team makes a comeback then the pot is split 50/50. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Commish in one league proposed using week 18 states for bill/bengals players. I'm okay with that.

I lost by the end of Sunday Night Football, but for you that are in a title

A25DCC21-3DFC-4659-ACA6-8F21EE858215.jpeg

That was an email from the Y! :lol:

I think it really boils down to having a commish that’s open to feedback and not set on “my way or the Highway”.

In my situation I was up 28 going against Josh Allen/Dawson Knox and Buffalo D. I most likely was going to lose but it was by no ways guaranteed, especially after seeing Justin Jefferson get 2.5 fpts. If it were to be straight canceled I would suggest 50/50 split to commish. If someone had an insurmountable lead like 50 pts vs Buffalo D remaining then common sense says you should call that based on likely outcome.

No matter what I strongly believe it needs to be up a vote from the entire league just to promote fairness

Made the final in all 3 leagues. My most inportant league, I was up 32 pts, all he had left was diggs. Half point ppr.

Had to split it 50/50 cuz these are my boys since HS.

My other 2 leagues are also splitting 50/50 but i was projected to lose. Guess it evens out

Back
Top Bottom