2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
FF861732-4EB6-4035-8F90-246E3C996D5B.jpeg

They can’t touch Miles Bridges neither. KD off the table.

Well running dry.

Pick up the phone.

Maaaan :lol:

Poole let him walk up on him like that. Dray supposed to been laid out the moment he got close. Different type dudes.

Dray a sucka, he know he can act like that around them soft dudes. He know nobody is gonna do or say anything
The slow reaction from teammates was my takeaway
Yea that's why he even thought he could steal on him right there in the first place :lol:

Knows he's that guy in that locker room, no one's stepping to him. Same **** when he sonned KD and no one really backed up/defended KD.

Either that or they thought he had it coming

TMZ be paying big $ for those videos though. I'd leak it too, guarantee it was more than several years of salary being a video coordinator (matter of fact arent they often volunteers), or building security liason, or whoever the hell would have access. In San Francisco, a studio is like $4,500, hell yea TMZ I got video of the fight, it's ashy, like 240x320 resolution, but I got you for the 500k. Wassup, its on my phone now I downloaded that *** before I left. Send my money in bitcoin

Draymond already ended one dynasty in GS with his shenanigans, potentially wrecking the start of another one is legendary villain stuff. He's going to go up in the HOF next to a Joker, Cersei Lannister, and Voldemort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom