2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember in AAU I pushed a dude that was jawing in my face just like Poole did and my dad got on my *** for not being ready for a possible punch just like Poole wasnt.

Thats far from a sucker punch.
We losing recipes in the community

This matters more than yall think.

No it doesnt, when situations getting heated friend or foe, YOU HAVE YOUR GUARD UP. You atleast pay attention to whats going on. You dont have to literally have your arms up ready to block a hit or something, but you pay attention. None of this "you aint gonna do ****" and then be surprised when **** happens. :lol:

I def seen teammates that dont **** with each other and fights pop off... I guess you could say we not proffessional athletes though. Still not a sucker punch

No it doesnt, when situations getting heated friend or foe, YOU HAVE YOUR GUARD UP. You atleast pay attention to whats going on. You dont have to literally have your arms up ready to block a hit or something, but you pay attention. None of this "you aint gonna do ****" and then be surprised when **** happens. :lol:
You see the huge ordeal this has been

If this was as normal as you guys make it out to be within teams and their practices then we'd be getting hit (pun intended) with these stories every week

It is absolutely not normal for dudes to full strength punch their teammates in the jaw

You don't expect your teammate to do this unless something very foul was said. Which by all accounts, this wasn't that. Or else Dray would be saying that he was justified

Then they just call it a sucker punch lol

Cali AAU circuit had ****** banging on the court. Couldnt stand yall ******
Yeah I get that. Anything below the nba you can get a bunch of real wild unstable cats who dgaf

Can’t compare hs college aau etc to the nba

Again if this **** was normal in the nba we’d hear way more about these stories

You see the huge ordeal this has been

If this was as normal as you guys make it out to be within teams and their practices then we'd be getting hit (pun intended) with these stories every week

It is absolutely not normal for dudes to full strength punch their teammates in the jaw

You don't expect your teammate to do this unless something very foul was said. Which by all accounts, this wasn't that. Or else Dray would be saying that he was justified

Im just saying it wasnt a sucker punch and you gotta be ready no matter who it is. Its also a big deal for many reasons, high profile players, defending champs, etc.

Is it a big deal? Yes. Is it that big of a deal in the long run? Probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom