2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was that energy this night?

D7668809-904D-4A9E-9C1D-48A98DFDCEE1.jpeg

Mans didn't get real big check yet. He can't get thrown out the league cause of Artest. He would get punched up today though.

What makes this Dame story funny is that was Poole's rookie year when he was one of the worst rotation players in the league and his team had the worst record in the league and he went 2-11 in that game. :lol:

So if he was talking like that back when both he and his team were terrible, imagine how he talks now. :lol:
Dame's an easy going dude too :lol:, gotta figure it's hard for anyone especially a rookie to get under his skin like that.

Gotta be a super saiyan version of his rookie self now after that finals run and with big money coming up :lol:

For all the cats that played sports in high school and or in college, how is it that y’all think that this is actually outside the norm. Ish talking gets real, competition gets real, and sometimes people get “touched up” but it never makes it to the Principal or the AD/Dean. Folks acting like a murder was committed.

For all the cats that played sports in high school and or in college, how is it that y’all think that this is actually outside the norm. Ish talking gets real, competition gets real, and sometimes people get “touched up” but it never makes it to the Principal or the AD/Dean. Folks acting like a murder was committed.
Like full on punched in the jaw is normal? Idk about that

Plus the nba is not high school or college

RJ snitching on the 2016 Cavs

Did Malika bring up Draymonds high school transcripts?

Also “throwing punches” in practice during a scrimmage over taunting and fouls during finals is different than a sideline fight between two plays vying for an extension in October

Pretty sure her job was in Berkeley. Never ceases to amaze me how tapped in you are tho my guy :pimp:. You be knowing about **** down the street from me that I don't even know about :lol:
:lol: I was always interested in other places since a youngin, I feel like damn near everywhere got a lil something to offer…So I move around a lot and try to see what’s going on/make connections…also helps to keep a couple joints from out west on the roster at all times, you know they luv to talk :lol:

Plus Cali the best state overall imo (Baltimore the best city in the country of course) , I’m hittin SD this month, looking forward to it :pimp:

It wasn’t a sneak or a sucker punch. This man is in your face, you already know/knew what time it was going to be when he was rapidly approaching you and nobody intervened.You had enough time and space to “aggressively” push dude out of your space and you thought that was gonna be it, hell, I could even buy Dray socking dude up and JP hadn’t pushed him, that to me would be a sucker punch, or snuck. JPs aggression (with the push) was met with swift aggression.

Anyone that thinks that’s a sucker punch has awareness on zero.

What they need Dray to do?

“Jordan I challenge you to a duel, defend yourself at once”
This sounds good till you move to not a big city and can’t wait to go back and pay them expensive prices
:lol:

It’s all for a reason, very little coincidences

I hate traffic, people, noise, expensive cost of living, high crime rate, and restrictive gun laws.

There is nothing a big city can offer me to make it worth it. NOTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom