2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the thing Jordan wasn’t squared up you’re Making things up now.
Draymond punched a man that wasn’t even looking at him that’s the very definition of a sucker punch sir.

Instead of “sucker punch”…

Let’s just say Dray snuck Jordan Poole. And Poole wasn’t ready, and Dray was dead wrong.

Everything else is just semantics and terminology.

I’m not a Draymond fan but the was a nice Falcon Punch.

Good form.
300px-Captain_Falcon_Neutral_B_SSBU.gif

that old white guy walking behind Draymond knew what time it was. Poole forgot his watch that day.

This buddy buddy era weird anyways. I aint even a "back in the day" kinda dude but them dudes wanted to bust each other up, not this hard on the court soft off the court stuff.

Hold me back era is because the fines today are insane. People are smarter than to swing on national television in front of fans now.

Im sure they rather go at it in practice if the disrespect gets to that.

It wasn’t a sneak or a sucker punch. This man is in your face, you already know/knew what time it was going to be when he was rapidly approaching you and nobody intervened.You had enough time and space to “aggressively” push dude out of your space and you thought that was gonna be it, hell, I could even buy Dray socking dude up and JP hadn’t pushed him, that to me would be a sucker punch, or snuck. JPs aggression (with the push) was met with swift aggression.

This buddy buddy era weird anyways. I aint even a "back in the day" kinda dude but them dudes wanted to bust each other up, not this hard on the court soft off the court stuff.
You know for sure that Poole wanted to bust him up? Lol, idk man

They’re teammates lol- how this got to do with buddy buddy era

A shove signals that he wasn’t trying to bring it to that level, he was trying to get Dray out his space

If he wanted to swing on draymond he would have done that instead

You had to be real worked up to respond with a full force punch. **** wasn’t equal at all lol

What makes this Dame story funny is that was Poole's rookie year when he was one of the worst rotation players in the league and his team had the worst record in the league and he went 2-11 in that game. :lol:

So if he was talking like that back when both he and his team were terrible, imagine how he talks now. :lol:

You know for sure that Poole wanted to bust him up? Lol, idk man

They’re teammates lol- how this got to do with buddy buddy era

A shove signals that he wasn’t trying to bring it to that level, he was trying to get Dray out his space

If he wanted to swing on draymond he would have done that instead

You had to be real worked up to respond with a full force punch. **** wasn’t equal at all lol

Was talking in general, not so much this situation.

And no he wasnt. :lol: He wasnt gonna just start swinging on Dray first. If anything THATS worse than what Dray did, atleast in this case Dray got shoved first.

Draymond a funny dude tho…Yo created the tough guy persona when he seen he had that opportunity to stick around in the league with GS, shot out to him for that maneuvering he know what he be doing ain’t really even like that :lol:

Last edited:
I don't think people understand what a push is supposed to do. You're trying to create as much space as possible so you can set up to exchange blows. Draymond did what he was supposed to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom