2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poole needs to become the next PTO king
Sit out the year snd still get the bag

Golden state really not gonna hold that man accountable tho huh

Yes most definitely because by default the Mavs get THJ back and add Wood. At least for the regular season, Hardy might add a bit as well

Now, do you trust Wood at all past this season? That's been my question since the day he signed

McGee should be a better version of Powell as well and they're kind of redundant now. So idk what's gonna happen because Powell is obviously a front office favorite

But I could easily see them moving Powell or THJ
Don’t know what to make of Wood as a long term piece yet. But Luka gonna get the best outta dude.

I think their best case is Hardy or Josh Green finally showing enough that they have some value as trade pieces, dumping whatever contracts and all their picks to make a move.

It’s coming at some point. But they need one of the young guys to have some level of value.

I’m actually curious. In legal terms is that self defense?

Is Poole defending himself from the way Draymond approached him or is Draymond defending himself after getting pushed?

Poole deserve an apology from YA'LL
ufdup (2).png

Dray going through some things

This is all you can expect man. That's an angry hit, plant the foot and put your lower body into it hit. Hope bro resolves whatever is happening.

IDK if that happens anytime soon, he has to know he just lit all hopes of a $100MM contract on fire, but this is encouraging. Manned up and admitted he was wrong. That's as much as you can ask for.

I’m actually curious. In legal terms is that self defense?

Is Poole defending himself from the way Draymond approached him or is Draymond defending himself after getting pushed?
In most cases, you can’t claim self defense unless you’re fighting off a continued/approaching attack.

Poole pushed first, but he wasn’t attacking/in pursuit of Draymond.

Poole could easily claim self defense with the push. Draymond got nothing to stand on. Full fledged assault.

Personally, 50-100k is not enough for me to get kicked out the league forever. Especially if the Warriors decide to pursue it as a civil or criminal matter.
This plus the perks that come with the job and being able to be around the nba.

This is all you can expect man. That's an angry hit, plant the foot and put your lower body into it hit. Hope bro resolves whatever is happening.

IDK if that happens anytime soon, he has to know he just lit all hopes of a $100MM contract on fire, but this is encouraging. Manned up and admitted he was wrong. That's as much as you can ask for.

I’d still trade him. Habitual line stepper. Wrong side of 30. As important as he is and has been, can’t keep breaking locker rooms. God bless him and his situation but sit down if you’re that on edge. And I’m not trying to hear a half hearted apology when you ran to Haynes talking about “well Poole been feeling himself”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom