2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d still trade him. Habitual line stepper. Wrong side of 30. As important as he is and has been, can’t keep breaking locker rooms. God bless him and his situation but sit down if you’re that on edge. And I’m not trying to hear a half hearted apology when you ran to Haynes talking about “well Poole been feeling himself”
You gotta ride it out a bit. You can't get equal value for this trade everyone will lose. What Dray does only works here and if he's looking for money, the best place for him to shine is here. Whoever GSW gets back won't fit either. Whatever Detroit/Indiana will cobble together can't replace Draymond Green. Give it until December see if the vibes are back, if not yeah gotta move him.

I’d still trade him. Habitual line stepper. Wrong side of 30. As important as he is and has been, can’t keep breaking locker rooms. God bless him and his situation but sit down if you’re that on edge. And I’m not trying to hear a half hearted apology when you ran to Haynes talking about “well Poole been feeling himself”
How much value does he even have right now? Because you’re going to have to pay him too

Lol at the thugs in here calling for the minimum wage worker to be fired and sued for hurting a team they aren’t a part of or roots for. Social media is weird
Lol what. Go to whatever job you have and go steal something and then cause public embarrassment to the business and brand. See what happens.

YOU trying to spin this into that is what is weird. Laws exist, and company standards exist.

All the theories and random sources dudes were believing :lol:

Swear them dudes justifying the act were reaching so gotdamb far into nothing :rofl:

"This happens all the time in HS, AAU, College etc. Surprised you guys don't know this"
"You guys thinking this was a sucker punch obviously don't have real life experience"
"Poole is cocky he had this coming"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Only way I’m not leaking that video is if Lebron himself tells me not to.

50-100k in this economy? Man’s is probably giving his whole check away in the bay for rent. I hope he doesn’t get caught by GS.

(I’m bias and enjoy the fact this is happening to the Warriors)

Swear them dudes justifying the act were reaching so gotdamb far into nothing :rofl:

"This happens all the time in HS, AAU, College etc. Surprised you guys don't know this"
"You guys thinking this was a sucker punch obviously don't have real life experience"

Yes. We should ALWAYS believe what someone says.

People are always truthful 100% of the time.

Pat bev and Russ ARE best friends after all!!!!

Thanks

You gotta ride it out a bit. You can't get equal value for this trade everyone will lose. What Dray does only works here and if he's looking for money, the best place for him to shine is here. Whoever GSW gets back won't fit either. Whatever Detroit/Indiana will cobble together can't replace Draymond Green. Give it until December see if the vibes are back, if not yeah gotta move him.

How much value does he even have right now? Because you’re going to have to pay him too

Might just have to take the L. He punched a teammate, ran to old media pouring salt on Pooles name, then hit you with the personal life story.

That locker room is fractured. The OGs came to Poole’s defense. Just might be time to accelerate the young boys timeline. I legit haven’t look where to send him. Charlotte? Atlanta?

Last edited:

All these things can be true and Draymond can still be in the wrong for punching Poole.

Lol what. Go to whatever job you have and go steal something and then cause public embarrassment to the business and brand. See what happens.

YOU trying to spin this into that is what is weird. Laws exist, and company standards exist.

Post wasn’t worth a response. Has to be trolling.

:rolleyes Draymond just doing this to appease the public. Poole been waiting to get clobbered. Do you believe anything people tell you?

The real victim here is the 6billion dollar organization that had this video leaked. Thoughts and prayers.
Hope they not only fire the traitor for leaking it but I hope they find his family and put them on trial for obstruction of justice. Justice for the warriors organization.

Might just have to take the L. He punched a teammate, ran to old media pouring salt on Pooles name, then hit you with the personal life story.

That locker room is fractured. The OGs came to Poole’s defense. Just be time to accelerate the young boys timeline. I legit haven’t look where to send him. Charlotte? Atlanta?
Winning cures all. We've seen it before. Once you hit the floor its still basketball. Gotta run it through a bit first.

Hope they not only fire the traitor for leaking it but I hope they find his family and put them on trial for obstruction of justice. Justice for the warriors organization.
On the off chance that you're serious, I can tell you that my job has a no recording policy. I go record some stuff and post it online and they find out... I am outta there the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom