2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
311834665_6329137790448025_7389600344007013397_n.jpg

Doesnt work sadly. Every year I get older and a new crop of 22 year olds come in. This summer not a single intern knew what a Nintendo 64 was.
One time I subbed at an econ class at UNLV and I was trying to explain network effects to them

And tried to use Iphones as an example. With their whole blue bubble vs. green bubble thing

Stupid me I mentioned remembering when the first iPhone dropped, and how big a deal it was.

Who told me to do that :smh:

The convo went off the rails and went into a full conversation of me explaining how phone plans worked in the early 2000s. Free nights and weekends, minute caps, how Verizon got popualr because they had free in-network, and how there were more cell carriers.

I tried to explain Nextel direct connect to them and they looked at me confused, asking questions like "Wait, you used to talk to your friends with a walkie talkie :lol:"

I got so upset my *** played them this joint to prove it was cool back then....

Only comments I got was laughing about people using Boost Mobile, and if they had Yeezys back then too. One kid joked about if I am on the T-Mobile Senior Plan

Brah, I was in my car after that class eating some In-N-Out like...
FTor6yxUcAAylhR.jpg

Last edited:
One time I subbed at an econ class at UNLV and I was trying to explain network effects to them

And tried to use Iphones as an example. With their whole blue bubble vs. green bubble thing

Stupid me I mentioned remembering when the first iPhone dropped, and how big a deal it was.

The convo went off the rails and went into a full conversation of me explaining how phone plans worked in the early 2000s. Free nights and weekends, minute caps, how Verizon got popualr because they had free in-network, and how there were more cell carriers.

I tried to explain Nextel direct connect to them and they looked at me confused, asking questions like "Wait, you used to talk to your friends with a walkie talkie :lol:"

Only comments I got was laughing about people using Boost Mobile, and if they had Yeezys back then too. One kid joked about if I am on the T-Mobile Senor Plan

FTor6yxUcAAylhR.jpg

did you tell them the senior plan is the grandfathered plan :lol:
I'm still grandfathered into my og verizon unlimited plan lol had the same number for almost 20 years lol

Only comments I got was laughing about people using Boost Mobile, and if they had Yeezys back then too. One kid joked about if I am on the T-Mobile Senor Plan

FTor6yxUcAAylhR.jpg

Bro I put my first cell phone ever up on the board… they laughed. Asked them what a beeper was. Two kids knew cause their parents were doctors other than that… one week I put a rotary phone on the board and it evolved to a conversation about thrift shops.

The old people are right… the new generation is always trash.

Smh at In N Out though.. big nah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom