2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
3ir575.png
The crazy thing is.. old people kinda suck too. The world needs to be controlled by 25-35 year olds only

I’ve never watched dc marvel movies but i know the thanos meme. How is thanos pronounced?

One time I subbed at an econ class at UNLV and I was trying to explain network effects to them

And tried to use Iphones as an example. With their whole blue bubble vs. green bubble thing

Stupid me I mentioned remembering when the first iPhone dropped, and how big a deal it was.

Who told me to do that :smh:

The convo went off the rails and went into a full conversation of me explaining how phone plans worked in the early 2000s. Free nights and weekends, minute caps, how Verizon got popualr because they had free in-network, and how there were more cell carriers.

I tried to explain Nextel direct connect to them and they looked at me confused, asking questions like "Wait, you used to talk to your friends with a walkie talkie :lol:"

I got so upset my *** played them this joint to prove it was cool back then....

Only comments I got was laughing about people using Boost Mobile, and if they had Yeezys back then too. One kid joked about if I am on the T-Mobile Senor Plan

Brah, I was in my car after that class eating some In-N-Out like...
FTor6yxUcAAylhR.jpg

That ad was hella wholesome, damb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom