2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine with them not doing the "good guys always win" trope

They had to save that for the next movie

And Thanos was an idiot, we have discussed this before. He had a point, doesn't mean he was right.

Plan supposed solution was top tier stupidity
The hardest choices require the strongest wills. No one had the guts to do what Thanos did

Actually I watched the super marvel woman movie a few years ago with Brie Larson.

But again. How is thanos pronounced? I didn’t hear it in that clip unless I missed it.
If you’re basing your opinion of guardians of the galaxy on frigin Captain Marvel, then you’re already setting yourself up for disaster. Captain Marvel absolutely sucked :lol:

Most of them are just ok. They're the fast food of movies.
Some of them are Burger King. And some of them are Shake Shack.
Captain Marvel is Taco Bell.
Shake Shack is wild over rated especially in the context of how much it costs

A bunch of old dudes and Lil Baby. Lil Baby really is the ATL GOAT already.
1665774028982.jpeg

This movie sucks so much. Legit craps

Saw it with this girl I was dating at the time who wanted to see it even more than me. Overhyped as hell.
The directing, the acting, the score, all good and yet it's still somehow a letdown of glorified incel-fuel.
Might as well just watch the original Scorsese films it heavily derives from and get a decent experience.

The writing was so bad.
Bet you martin scorseses likes it. Thats a quintessential “I am pretentious” movie

Shocking that it draws from that bozo SHOCKING
Saw it with this girl I was dating at the time who wanted to see it even more than me. Overhyped as hell.
The directing, the acting, the score, all good and yet it's still somehow a letdown of glorified incel-fuel.
Might as well just watch the original Scorsese films it heavily derives from and get a decent experience.

Last edited:
Scorsese comments I read about Marvel weren't even that bad. Pretty innocuous.

Felt he made a good point.
A guy who makes the same movie over and over doesnt get to say whats good and what isnt.

“Oh I am an italian criminal”
“Oh I am an Irish criminal”
“New York in the 80s”
“Boston”
“Jack Nicholson”
“Leonardo Dicarpio”

I could do what he does

They had to save that for the next movie

And Thanos was an idiot, we have discussed this before. He had a point, doesn't mean he was right.

Plan supposed solution was top tier stupidity

The only thing Thanos did wrong was not snapping Libs out of existence. Sure, most of the departed were likely libs but I wanted you to be mid stream in a back and forth with osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh when all we see is ................................ From you when da XBOX controller falls on da period button after you disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom