2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infinity war the first Spiderman with the new guy and doctor strange are just good movies in general. But yea a lot of them comic movies are stinky

A guy who makes the same movie over and over doesnt get to say whats good and what isnt.

“Oh I am an italian criminal”
“Oh I am an Irish criminal”
“New York in the 80s”
“Boston”
“Jack Nicholson”
“Leonardo Dicarpio”

I could do what he does
spike-lee-seriously.gif

This guy :rofl: :rofl:

If you’re basing your opinion of guardians of the galaxy on frigin Captain Marvel, then you’re already setting yourself up for disaster. Captain Marvel absolutely sucked :lol:
You’re acting like you’re telling me something I don’t know. All those movies suck. Why wouldn’t marvel woman suck

Which one is In-N-Out...might check that one out.
Black Panther
Bet you martin scorseses likes it. Thats a quintessential “I am pretentious” movie

Shocking that it draws from that bozo SHOCKING
Difference is ol Marty did em right the first time. Like MajinZuub MajinZuub said it's really the writing that brings it down.
From every other aspect the film is something to be proud of for sure.

Where it went wrong was mashing the Joker together with 2 other distinct unstable characters to rationalize his behavior with lazy "Society bad" moralizing and make him sympathetic. I don't want the Joker's behavior to be rationalized. I don't want to sympathize with him. It defeats the purpose. TDK understood that.

Which marvel movie are you guys saying doesn’t suck? I’ll watch it. Today I got time cuh.

Which marvel movie are you guys saying doesn’t suck? I’ll watch it. Today I got time cuh.
You probably don't need much (if any) context watching these:

Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Iron Man 1
Guardians of the Galaxy 1
Black Panther

The first Iron Man started it all and is still one of the best of the movies and a good place to start.
Winter Soldier is pretty accessible for a non Marvel fan.
Infinity War is my personal favorite.
Black Panther is a great time too.

You’re acting like you’re telling me something I don’t know. All those movies suck. Why wouldn’t marvel woman suck
How many marvel movies you seen fam? You give any of them a chance? Or example I like iron man, black Panther, and Thor a lot more than the Incredible Hulk, captain America, etc

Some are far better than others.

Reactions: HIM
You probably don't need much (if any) context watching these:

Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Iron Man 1
Guardians of the Galaxy 1
Black Panther

Iron man is marvel? The one where he first built the suit? Watched that one like 15 years ago. It sucked. Or is there a remake?

Nah, I’m just getting my @antipdope on :lol:

I did see that iron man movie though. I’ll watch guardians today.

-edit-

Come to think of it. I watched a captain america movie the night dame lillard hit this three.

Idk if it was winter soldier but it eas the one where:

daptain america ends up fighting his old military homie at the end?

Don't the first two Thor movies suck?

I always stayed away because that's how other ppl presented them to me :lol:

Thor 3 was awful. Great nap though
They didn't know wth to do about the tone of it and it was pretty jarring the whole way through :lol:

Movie didn't take itself seriously in the worst way and I hated that they spoonfed us a movies worth of his sidekick instead of keeping him in small doses like before when it worked.

Waititi was feeling himself way too much.

Wasted away a good Christian Bale performance too

Infinity War might be the best but it's a payoff of years so there's no point to you watching that without seeing the other films first and how it all comes together.

Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Black Panther, Werewolf By Night. Pick one.

Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom