2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Boston”
“Jack Nicholson”
“Leonardo Dicarpio”

skip1.png

I’ll take a Scorsese flick over a Tarantino flick anytime. Any. Time. Not saying Tarantino is bad, I mean Kill Bill didn’t have very(if any)….

Reactions: HIM
GOT was elite though then fell off at the end like Blake Griffin's athleticism because the creators had zero book material left and ran from the grind :smh:
Top 3 show of all time for the seasons they adapted the books directly.

Soon as they caught up and had to freestyle a bit off of GRRM's rough draft is when **** went off the rails :smh:

It's like

horse_011.jpeg

Forreal :lol:

Hope D&D lose sleep and opportunities for the rest of their lives for their crimes :smh:

There’s like one good star wars movie in the franchise.

A New Hope
Empire Strikes Back
Revenge of the Sith
Rogue One

Is slightly more than 1. But I agree that it has a lot of misses for such a beloved franchise. Whole last trilogy was 3 strikes.

Arya is such an overrated character. Couldn’t stand her little dumb ***.
She was cool but they definitely forced a ton of stuff on the audience to make her as cool as possible :lol:

****** up the series spanning chosen one prophecy for my guy Snowman in the process in favor of her :smh:

It aint no Animal Kingdom I'll tell you that.

I get the animal kingdom jokes but you’ll never hear me talking about it being great TV. I watch it during the summer didn’t even watch the last season

But GOT got people thinking it’s the ancient white wire. It’s not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom