2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's everyone?
People in positions of hiring and voting. Fans of franchises.

Made Top 75
Head Coach of Nets
Head Coach of Bucks
Assistant Coach on Lakers
Head Coach in Dallas

My point, is that although he has a scumbag past himself. He didn’t get “Cancelled” for it.

Seems like people kinda forgot

People in positions of hiring and voting. Fans of franchises.

Made Top 75
Head Coach of Nets
Head Coach of Bucks
Assistant Coach on Lakers
Head Coach in Dallas

My point, is that although he has a scumbag past himself. He didn’t get “Cancelled” for it.

Seems like people kinda forgot

I think if it happened in today's environment it would be a different story.

as I was reading this tweet, the quote about KD being one of the biggest trade assets ever really stuck out to me. Is Kevin Durant a bigger trade asset than Anthony Davis was in 2019? Will KD get a bigger trade package in return than New Orleans God for Anthony Davis?

In 2019, Anthony Davis was 25 years old coming off of back-to-back 1st team all NBA seasons (remember that he didn't make al NBA in 2019 because New Orleans said him after he demanded the trade).

Contrast that with KD who is going to be 34 going into year 15 when the season starts and, In my opinion, has shown that he's slowing down physically.

The big difference is the contract situation, AD was going into the final year of his contract and KD has 4 years remaining (although honoring contracts it doesn't mean much anymore)

KD played 1 less game than AD in those comparable years. KD averaged 29 had he not got hurt he was going to finish top 3 in the MVP voting. He is/was better

Rubio swore up and down he was going back to Spain to raise his kid(s).

Lugentz Dort got his money, 5yrs 87.5Ms. Kind of high maybe, but I can find comps plus he played 3 yrs for under 5mil total previous total so you feel kinda like you owe him

as I was reading this tweet, the quote about KD being one of the biggest trade assets ever really stuck out to me. Is Kevin Durant a bigger trade asset than Anthony Davis was in 2019? Will KD get a bigger trade package in return than New Orleans God for Anthony Davis?

In 2019, Anthony Davis was 25 years old coming off of back-to-back 1st team all NBA seasons (remember that he didn't make al NBA in 2019 because New Orleans said him after he demanded the trade).

Contrast that with KD who is going to be 34 going into year 15 when the season starts and, In my opinion, has shown that he's slowing down physically.

The big difference is the contract situation, AD was going into the final year of his contract and KD has 4 years remaining (although honoring contracts it doesn't mean much anymore)

He’s a bigger asset bc he has 4 years left on contract

Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom