2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubio swore up and down he was going back to Spain to raise his kid(s).

Lugentz Dort got his money, 5yrs 87.5Ms. Kind of high maybe, but I can find comps plus he played 3 yrs for under 5mil total previous total so you feel kinda like you owe him
Rubio smart, making anyone sign him to a longer term deal to stay. He know what he doing

Wouldn’t worry about the warriors too much. You can find some cheaper guys (or even some of the younger guys) to fill those roles, especially in that scheme. Kerr+curry are too good to not make it work.

I’m holding all the Kuminga stock in the world. See him being a high level rotation contributor next season. He had his lapses, but has all the upside and he wasn’t as raw as they said. Saw him in person in Miami and he looked like the best player on the floor for a 20m stretch.

KD is the equivalent of a basketball thot. He's a fun player to watch but don't try to build anything of substance. Same with Harden, I'd open contract negotiations with game 6 playing in the back ground. With that said KD can bus ride to another chip if he gets traded to the right team like maybe the Bucks :rofl:

Donavan Mitchell trade incoming. All signs are there

1) they trade O’Neal for future first
2) they don’t hire the coach he wanted
3) they didn’t sign Pascall, his childhood friend.
4) ainge loves big moves

G R A V I T Y rehabilitating guys and getting them bags everywhere!

Where else could Looney's skillset be vital aside from the Dubs?

It's time

Screen Shot 2022-07-01 at 11.41.34 AM.png

They’ll both be gone is my bet.

If Don gets you the Miami package of Herro, Jovic and multiple 1sts you do it

If Goober gets you the Dubs package of Wiseman, Moody/Kuminga, multiple 1sts you do it
I think you gotta move on from both at this point.

Both of them are tough guys to kickstart a rebuild around. Donovan more so because he's bound to get impatient with all that and tell you to trade him in the relative near-term anyways.

Unless you're getting a star-for-star trade to replace one, you gotta just move on and start over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom