2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

confusedsteve.gif

I got a take:

Nets should trade Ben Simmons before KD. That way they can take in players like Jaylen, Tatum, Booker etc…so they can maximize the return on KD

Also, Ben would fit like a glove in Houston.

You're the Minnesota Timberwolves.

A franchise that, in its 33-year history...
...has finished with a winning record only nine (9) times.
...has made the playoffs only ten (10) times.
...has won precisely two (2) playoff series (both in the same season).

Because of your location, big name free agents have never been interested in signing there.

You are the definition of NBA purgatory if there ever was one.

You finally hit on a true franchise player in the draft after years of busts.

So as ridiculous as it sounds for the Wolves to trade away four (4) first round picks and bunch of guys for a 30-year-old who has been questionable in the playoffs, you have to make that move if you're the Timberwolves.
Giving away 4 unprotected firsts and 3 20 year olds to pair 3 other 20 year olds with a 30 year old is not a move anyone has to make if they're not immediately competing for a championship from it

I got a take:

Nets should trade Ben Simmons before KD. That way they can take in players like Jaylen, Tatum, Booker etc…so they can maximize the return on KD

Also, Ben would fit like a glove in Houston.
If they weren’t goofy about return expectations I’d take the flyer for Dallas. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Cadence and hand motions. :rofl:

Everyone at that desk thought he was going somewhere with relation to KD ...

And all he did was cryptically talk about Utah and Danny Ainge and say absolutely nothing.
:lol:
lol
A master class and talking for a long time, dropping hints and then making no point at all yet coming off a smart and insightful.

I am still 23 pages behind but funny how Windy ended up being right in this clip considering a Goober trade went down.

The folks who doubted him owe him an apology. GIVE WINDY HIS FLOWERS.

Windy has a legit point tho. Don and Baguette Biyombo might be on the way out and you might get a bigger haul than what Brooklyn might get for KD

:smokin

My owners are mostly WHITE 🤴 and I agree with them.

It’s might be Michael Jordan out here leading the way tho…. :lol:

He’s out here seeing players getting paid 35 million to REFUSE to play?

Best believe MJ will be in solidarity with all the Owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom