2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if your not trading them to a terrible team, your gonna be getting mid teens and up picks.
Terrible or not, once KD is on the team, it be the same ****. So .....

They don't have anything going forward and seeing the way Kyrie and KD move .... IMO that's the best option.

Nets in a good spot here

Examples of trade:

1) KD to suns for Ayton bridges 4 first rounders 3 pick swaps.
2) kyrie and Harris/or Seth or O’Neal to lakers for Russ and 1 or 1 picks

Simmons
Ayton
Bridges
Seth
Tht
Claxton
Thomas
O’Neal
Edwards
5 first rounders 3 pick swaps

1) KD to raptors for siakim OG 3 first rounders 2 swaps
2) same kyrie deal

Siakim
Simmons
Og
Tht
Claxton
Edwards
Thomas
Seth
O’Neal

1) KD for Ingram, herb jones, and Trey Murphy and 3 first rounds plus lakers first rounder 3 pick swaps
2) same kyrie trwde

Ingeam
Simons
Herb jones
Trey
Tht
Etc etc

Didn’t include Russ in the roster but he will help you win meaningless games if you love him lol

Can substitute kyrie trade with another if he doesn’t demand a laker trade (he can demand bc he’s nuts and may get on espn and claim insanity if he doesn’t go to his team- plummeting his market)

2) kyrie to Charlotte for Hayward or rozier and a second (for Charlotte it would be salary dump and won’t care to have him walk or sit out.

Up until the late 90's it was in Boston. Now it's like any other city where gentrification has pretty much taken over and most neighborhoods are like melting pots, which can be good and bad. I have no idea about Milwaukee though.

Untitled.jpg
Milwaukee is aweful

There were Afghanistan refugees there and I personally know a military unit that was activated to keeep guard there. The unit is from a major metro area and heavy with minorities.

Lets say that the locals gave them **** to the point that their orders got cought 8 months short and all sent away ... mind you the last unit was majority white and didnt have any issues.

Milwaukee is aweful

There were Afghanistan refugees there and I personally know a military unit that was activated to keeep guard there. The unit is from a major metro area and heavy with minorities.

Lets say that the locals gave them **** to the point that their orders got cought 8 months short and all sent away ... mind you the last unit was majority white and didnt have any issues.

So they were essentially being treated like Japanese immigrants in the 40's minus the whole "camp" element?

Nets in a good spot here

Examples of trade:

1) KD to suns for Ayton bridges 4 first rounders 3 pick swaps.
2) kyrie and Harris/or Seth or O’Neal to lakers for Russ and 1 or 1 picks

Simmons
Ayton
Bridges
Seth
Tht
Claxton
Thomas
O’Neal
Edwards
5 first rounders 3 pick swaps

1) KD to raptors for siakim OG 3 first rounders 2 swaps
2) same kyrie deal

Siakim
Simmons
Og
Tht
Claxton
Edwards
Thomas
Seth
O’Neal

1) KD for Ingram, herb jones, and Trey Murphy and 3 first rounds plus lakers first rounder 3 pick swaps
2) same kyrie trwde

Ingeam
Simons
Herb jones
Trey
Tht
Etc etc

Didn’t include Russ in the roster but he will help you win meaningless games if you love him lol

Can substitute kyrie trade with another if he doesn’t demand a laker trade (he can demand bc he’s nuts and may get on espn and claim insanity if he doesn’t go to his team- plummeting his market)

2) kyrie to Charlotte for Hayward or rozier and a second (for Charlotte it would be salary dump and won’t care to have him walk or sit out.
Oh I see why Kyrie doesn't net 2 unprotected 1st round .. cause you are a Lakers fan and think a 2027 is enough.

If you're BKN do you do it?
fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_7-2-2022_8-26-58AM.png

All of a sudden the Nets would have a legit playoff contender in the East and may not feel the need to trade Kyrie unless they feel Westbrook, THT, and 2 first rounders from LA would work for them

Westbrook
RO'Neal
Ingram
Simmons
Valanciunas

Mills, THT, Claxton, Thomas, Sharpe,

But according to Kyrie, he and KD were the leadership in Brooklyn..

Edit:
It was a post saying that KD didn't believe there was sufficient leadership or infrastructure in Brooklyn

Last edited:
But Gobert is valued more by Minnesota than anyone is going to value Kyrie right now.
No way you can tell me Kyrie is not better than most of these PGs.

But who knows ... the only thing that holds that man up is his diva mentality.

No way you can tell me Kyrie is not better than most of these PGs.

But who knows ... the only thing that holds that man up is his diva mentality.
He’s a talented scorer but he barely plays whether by his constant injuries or his behavior. Even if you look at his whole career he’s had very few seasons of being a consistent positive contributor. Who’s taking that risk after the Nets?

If Im thr NETS .. Ill ask for for 5 unprotected picks for each Kyrie and KD and rebuild **** it.
i dont even think nets fans think kyrie is netting you 5 unprotected picks.

hes nearing westbrook john wall territory as far as value.

the only team interested in kyrie is the lakers because they have nothing to lose because they already ****ed up by trading for westbrook

i dont even think nets fans think kyrie is netting you 5 unprotected picks.

hes nearing westbrook john wall territory as far as value.

the only team interested in kyrie is the lakers because they have nothing to lose because they already ****ed up by trading for westbrook
Ya that is reality. At this point windhorst is most plugged in and he was suggesting kyrie for Russ and a second rounder

Chances are high they just buy out Kyrie

Also funny people forget Kyrie has been hella inconsistent in the playoffs his entire career. We’re still always talking about the one shot 5 years ago.

So that’s three levels of unreliability: injury prone, personal behavior, doesn’t always show up when he’s on the court.

He’s a talented scorer but he barely plays whether by his constant injuries or his behavior. Even if you look at his whole career he’s had very few seasons of being a consistent positive contributor. Who’s taking that risk after the Nets?
Lakers. They are really the one team for which the potential reward of bringing in Kyrie is with the level of risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom