2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I thought you meant the military was keeping tabs on the Afghan people like they were a threat or something, similar to how the Japanese were treated during WW2 in the midwest-western US.
Nope .... the US Military (Army Soldiers) could go out to town without being harassed or discriminated because their were minorities ...

I would trade KD for Don Jr right now. KD is more our President's son than Don Jr.
Ok bud. I think the schtick has run it’s course
D075F2EC-F7EE-4A04-A12B-8B8F6D6567AB.gif

I see .... the Mavs probably need Kyrie ... Luka is by himself and he def needs help.

What you think they're willing to offer?
Davis Bertans and Dinwiddie and a second rounder or first.

But BKN would have to be ok with those long term deals. (47 mill x 1 year vs 79 mill over 3). Think of the risk for mavs. Unless kyrie says he’s excited to play with luka and resign…you risk giving that up then him leaving. Would be major step back for mavs. Truthfully, lakers are and were never gonna have a shot without kyrie pulling stings to force his way (claiming need for mental health break if not etc).

For lakers their risk is losing 1 future pick if he walks. But at least you tried it with Lebrun where if he gets mad bc kyrie left after a year…he’s old and ain’t playing as long as luka anyways.

Last edited:
I see .... the Mavs probably need Kyrie ... Luka is by himself and he def needs help.

But BKN would have to be ok with those long term deals. (47 mill x 1 year vs 79 mill over 3). Think of the risk for mavs. Unless kyrie says he’s excited to play with luka and resign…you risk giving that up then him leaving. Would be major step back for mavs

For lakers their risk is losing 1 future pick if he walks. But at least you tried it with Lebrun where if he gets mad bc kyrie left after a year…he’s old and

5FBBBD1E-FAF9-47B7-9420-15A6DE2C48F5.jpeg

If you need to get freaky, make the 2027 pick fully unprotected ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Philly has the most realistic package for Brooklyn to remain competitive past just this year

But BKN would have to be ok with those long term deals. (47 mill x 1 year vs 79 mill over 3). Think of the risk for mavs. Unless kyrie says he’s excited to play with luka and resign…you risk giving that up then him leaving. Would be major step back for mavs

For lakers their risk is losing 1 future pick if he walks. But at least you tried it with Lebrun where if he gets mad bc kyrie left after a year…he’s old and ain’t playing as long as luka anyways.
Whatever they did would include Powell and his expiring money, I think.

Tim, Powell, Josh Green and a pick?

They keep insisting through their media folks they aren’t in that race, but they still need to find one more offense initiator and I don’t think they can afford to give up Dinwiddie to do it.

Reactions: DLF
Whatever they did would include Powell and his expiring money, I think.

Tim, Powell, Josh Green and a pick?

They keep insisting through their media folks they aren’t in that race, but they still need to find one more offense initiator and I don’t think they can afford to give up Dinwiddie to do it.
I heard Tim McMahon mention Davis and Dinwiddie. But yours makes sense. Again depends on how nets feel about Tim’s contract

Also. Remember: only reason why lakers are in the mix period is bc we assume Kyrie pulls the mental health card if traded elsewhere and leaves after playing 20 games next year for mavs. That would spur their locker room and waste their assets. If this isn’t true then yes, lakers have the worst of all packages

Last edited:

Philly has the most realistic package for Brooklyn to remain competitive past just this year
Do they not have the option to send full picks? Swaps seem way less appealing

I misspoke earlier. This is pretty good

Feel like New Orleans is a dark horse for Durant. They just gotta sell Durant on Zion and McCollum.

I'm assuming New Orleans would send out Ingram, Dyson Daniels, Herb Jones and all the picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom