2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in case y’all thought the hot summer was over

WASHED KING WASHED KING

The floater over Rob Will was
lawd.png

You know damn well what I'm talking about :lol:

:lol:

Kyrie forcing his way out of 3 situations only to come back to situation #1 with his tail between his legs

5630dfdcbfc9dff43552ed7f7fe903ec.jpg

This is what is confusing me….is Kyrie forcing his way out? I know it has been “formally” reported that KD requested a trade but as far Kyrie, it seems more like “reports are that he gets traded to LA.” Or “He would like to play in LA with LeBron.” Nothing indicating that he is explicitly forcing his way out like KD. What confuses me more about that is Kyrie actually opted in, showing a commitment to come back for at least one year, then KD subsequently requested a trade.

I am just trying to make sure I understand the narrative/angle :lol:

This is what is confusing me….is Kyrie forcing his way out? I know it has been “formally” reported that KD requested a trade but as far Kyrie, it seems more like “reports are that he gets traded to LA.” Or “He would like to play in LA with LeBron.” Nothing indicating that he is explicitly forcing his way out like KD. What confuses me more about that is Kyrie actually opted in, showing a commitment to come back for at least one year, then KD subsequently requested a trade.

Just look at the course of his career. He's a pretty notorious head case and there's a lot of smoke here. Can't speak for anything being official I guess, but the writing seems to be on the wall with him. Again. Would you really be surprised if him and KD coordinated this?

:lol:

Kyrie opted in to get the money, it's easier for both parties to execute a trade, in theory b/c he opted in rather than in a S&T.

He been angling to get to LA and outta Brooklyn cause they didn't offer him a long term deal.

Looks like he and KD been in cahoots the whole time, even now some reporting KD is asking out partly as a leverage play for Brooklyn to offer Myrie a long term deal.

Nets under no circumstances seem to want Myrie back. They'd of course take KD back should he decide to have a change of heart. Myrie burned all the bridges.

Just look at the course of his career. He's a pretty notorious head case and there's a lot of smoke here. Can't speak for anything being official I guess, but the writing seems to be on the wall with him. Again. Would you really be surprised if him and KD coordinated this?

Kyrie opted in to get the money, it's easier for both parties to execute a trade, in theory b/c he opted in rather than in a S&T.

He been angling to get to LA and outta Brooklyn cause they didn't offer him a long term deal.

Looks like he and KD been in cahoots the whole time, even now some reporting KD is asking out partly as a leverage play for Brooklyn to offer Myrie a long term deal.

Nets under no circumstances seem to want Myrie back. They'd of course take KD back should he decide to have a change of heart. Myrie burned all the bridges.

Okay, this makes sense and pretty much aligns with what I was thinking. The whole situation is just so bizarre for a 30 y/o perennial all-star but you’re right, his career has been that way all along.

Him and Russ are having a battle to be the most polarizing point guards of this generation

Man I'm catching up on the last 10 pages and I guessing that some posts got the axe?. :lol: :smh:

From what EYE gather finessence finessence got worked into a shoot with storm2006 storm2006 about Malika and McMenamin dating and amitt5504 amitt5504 about Florida which lead to him posting a pic of his sister and asking y'all her smashability?

lost-for-words-doc-rivers.gif
Not exactly. There must have been more deletions than I realized :lol:

amitt5504 amitt5504 - do you want to flesh out the story more?

Okay, this makes sense and pretty much aligns with what I was thinking. The whole situation is just so bizarre for a 30 y/o perennial all-star but you’re right, his career has been that way all along.

Him and Russ are having a battle to be the most polarizing point guards of this generation

I actually feel bad for Russ because he's from there, wants to be there, was originally accepted with open arms and now it seems like the fans and the team are both wiping their hands of dude and kicking him to the curb first chance they get.

Not sure why women's sports organizations still do tone-deaf stuff like this.

The same thing that the NCAA did with thr weight room.

Maybe it's done on purpose to get people talking about it because more people are talking about the trophy than are talking about the damn game.
Nah, it’s incompetence. That’s definitely not intentional

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom