2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m trying to tell them. We going star hunting next offseason.

I agree. I guarantee there will be a disgruntled star to trade for

This is a pretty big season/off-season coming up for y’all. Have a lot of promising youth to watch develop this year then next offseason you will have Wall’s 40MM in dead cap and probably EG’s salary off the books with the early career guys still on rookie/team-friendly deals.

I somehow see Frittata (yes, I know) fumbling this scenario, though :lol:

Man I'm catching up on the last 10 pages and I guessing that some posts got the axe?. :lol: :smh:

From what EYE gather finessence finessence got worked into a shoot with storm2006 storm2006 about Malika and McMenamin dating and @amitt5504 about Florida which lead to him posting a pic of his sister and asking y'all her smashability?

lost-for-words-doc-rivers.gif
Wait, finessence finessence sister was posted?

This is a pretty big season/off-season coming up for y’all. Have a lot of promising youth to watch develop this year then next offseason you will have Wall’s 40MM in dead cap and probably EG’s salary off the books with the early career guys still on rookie/team-friendly deals.

I somehow see Frittata (yes, I know) fumbling this scenario, though :lol:
All reports say that Frittata is hands off and letting Rafael Stone do what needs to be done. The last owner never let Morey tank so I’m surprised someone like frittata allowed it. I was sure he was going to Force the harden for Ben Simmons trade and just go after the play-in/8th seed.

Next offseason rockets will be up $70 M’s :pimp:

I thought McClung just got a SL invite? I know the Quinones got a two-way. And the other will probably go to Santos . I think I read the Warriors want Rollins on the roster with his cheap salary.

I thought McClung just got a SL invite? I know the Quinones got a two-way. And the other will probably go to Santos . I think I read the Warriors want Rollins on the roster with his cheap salary.

Damn. You're right. He didn't even get an Exhibit 10 (which I'm guessing will come soon).

i thought i saw they offered their 2nd two-way to Quinndary Weatherspoon.

Mac coming for moodys spot :pimp:

One shot + possession was an obvious fix for the take foul but I'm interested to see if there'll be clear guidelines for what a take foul is. Will players just make more of an effort on a reach in attempt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom