2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

One shot + possession was an obvious fix for the take foul but I'm interested to see if there'll be clear guidelines for what a take foul is. Will players just make more of an effort on a reach in attempt?

They'll just get in a defensive stance and take the foul to make it less obvious. :lol:

Reactions: HIM
292318633_6051896054838868_6123153943916465913_n.jpg

Saw this earlier too:

Not sure why you even entertain that meeting aside from a free meal when Bam is ineligible, Jimmy is off the table and Herro only brings back like $6MM in salary this year with a brazy extension on the way 🤷‍♂️

Saw this earlier too:

Not sure why you even entertain that meeting aside from a free meal when Bam is ineligible, Jimmy is off the table and Herro only brings back like $6MM in salary this year with a brazy extension on the way 🤷‍♂️

Adding in Lowry’s contract is the easy way to make the money work, but is BKN really gonna trade KD for Herro and an expiring contract? :lol:

Adding in Lowry’s contract is the easy way to make the money work, but is BKN really gonna trade KD for Herro and an expiring contract? :lol:

Oh trust me - I was aware Lowry’s contract would make the numbers work when I typed the post but KD for Lowry+Herro+Fillers/Assets is so preposterous that I didn’t even bother mentioning him :lol: FWIW - I think Lowry has two more years left on that deal….not like it makes the offer any better :lol:

That has to be the biggest pipe dream. Ayton/Bridges/C. Johnson + Assets is waaayyyyy better and they are eem scoffing at that

KD going to have to expand his wishlist if he truly wants out. Unless this is just all a ruse to get his boy where he wants and he's fine staying in BK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom