2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope they at east got the dinner order right....

cj.jpg

runnin it back :emoji_upside_down: say it aint sew

I'm just now seeing this but yes there was a "alleged" 4-way trade situation that involved sending Mitchell to the Nets and Simmons and Cam Johnson(who's name I butchered with Jordan) to Utah plus draft picks. *** made no sense for Utah.

Now wait a damn minute now

Screenshot_20220717-185132_Instagram.jpg
Where's the lies, iso steph is not like that. He's most effective off-ball or using screens when handling to create the separation to get it off clean. Nobody is doing all that in Drew, most buckets come off whatever you can get mono y mono. He's in a system that caters to him, half that roster is glorified screen setters. Mans is a hell of a shooter, but he's surrounded by a village of dudes committed to his greatness which is even more impressive.

Where's the lies, iso steph is not like that. He's most effective off-ball or using screens when handling to create the separation to get it off clean. Nobody is doing all that in Drew, most buckets come off whatever you can get mono y mono. He's in a system that caters to him, half that roster is glorified screen setters. Mans is a hell of a shooter, but he's surrounded by a village of dudes committed to his greatness which is even more impressive.
this was adorable. please do it again.

First Kevin Knox, now this b******?

1658100274903.gif

Crazy sequence seeing Russ & Kevin Knox mentioned back to back a few pages ago. 2 cats I rooted/root for that for very different reasons are seeing themselves out the league in a couple years.

I do hope those Mitchell talks end up dead in the water & the trade doesn’t go down. Hate hate hate that idea of a small *** backcourt. Idc how big the dawgs inside them are.

At least wait til AS break so you can send JB to Utah for Spida & sign another impact player looking for a new home.

Didn’t even see Coupé It Coupé It ’s post right there. :pimp:

IF KD and KI BOTH end up stayin and playin that locker room will be more fun than Disneyland, goodness.
It’s a possibility. If the Nets determine that they won’t get a good reward for KD, they can keep him. He’s under contract.

Kyrie is a wildcard. He can change his mind on being traded in a heartbeat. I kept expectations low on Lakers snagging Kyrie because of it. Would love for it to happen but wouldn’t be surprised if it didn’t.

It’s a possibility. If the Nets determine that they won’t get a good reward for KD, they can keep him. He’s under contract.

Kyrie is a wildcard. He can change his mind on being traded in a heartbeat. I kept expectations low on Lakers snagging Kyrie because of it. Would love for it to happen but wouldn’t be surprised if it didn’t.

Id like to see The Reunion also, but Kyrie was 'supposed' to show up yesterdai and didnt, albeit for a good reason ( Handys girls camp ) so Bron got a little taste of what its like in Bklyn, ya just never know. Its just not ANOTHER good look IMHO. With Bron only having a couple years left ya really think he wants to deal with the wildcard stuff ??? doubt it. Hes got enuff worries with ADs health and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom