2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wasn't Fischer the same dude that said Brunson would not only be returning to the Mavs but at 22 M's?

If so, these f'n guys man

I asked all you Mavs fans during the season and y’all told me Brunson was staying - no doubt. N41D N41D

I don’t care btw. This moves the Knicks from an 11th seed to an 8th seed.

Doesn’t do much. I just wanted to know.

I’m a clips fan again. Wall adaptable. Stubborn, but adaptable.

Let’s go

1656388278752.gif

clippers made a great move. The only other places I wanted to see Wall were Miami or Boston.

Wall still got his speed. Even if he’s lost a step. He’s still gone be fast enough from end to end. Another big guard too, for defense.

He’s 31 so he’s also got his old man strength. Middy gone be on Sam Cassell, Yessuh!

He’s hungry. Seeking redemption. It’ll be solid!

Kawhi gets AT minimum, one or two more rings :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Wall still got his speed. Even if he’s lost a step. He’s still gone be fast enough from end to end. Another big guard too, for defense.

He’s 31 so he’s also got his old man strength. Middy gone be on Sam Cassell, Yessuh!

This post is all kinds of wildness

wall can play a role similar to kemba’s in boston a two years ago. it’s reggie jackson’s starting role to lose but I could see Wall playing well enough to make ty lue cut into reggie’s minutes.

wall doesn’t need to play more than 50 games, but just stay fresh enough to make it thru to the post season with Kawhi and PG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom