2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wall is a low cost gamble.

He can still playmake a bit when things get too iso heavy and i doubt hes food on d

I don't like the idea of giving Hartenstein the TMLE for the Lakers. Too many holes to plug.

I thought he would've been a nice fit in Dallas before the Wood trade. Maybe Toronto or Charlotte could use him.

I wanted him too but it would be more prudent to break the TMLE up for like 2-3 wings over giving it all the 1 center.

I would love him on my team though.

Wall adds depth, and positional size to the clippers.

Hopefully he's an average defender and he has capability to shoot league average from 3.

He will definitely give the clippers a boost in transition.

Wall still got his speed. Even if he’s lost a step. He’s still gone be fast enough from end to end. Another big guard too, for defense.

He’s 31 so he’s also got his old man strength. Middy gone be on Sam Cassell, Yessuh!

He’s hungry. Seeking redemption. It’ll be solid!

Kawhi gets AT minimum, one or two more rings :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
🧢

at this point, dray and perk either need to do a podcast episode together or put on boxing gloves. i’ve lost context as to why they’re chirpin at each other

dray’s only entertaining this because it gives him more talking points for the draymond green show

at this point, dray and perk either need to do a podcast episode together or put on boxing gloves. i’ve lost context as to why they’re chirpin at each other

dray’s only entertaining this because it gives him more talking points for the draymond green show
Dray seems like he really don't like Perk for some other stuff to call him what he did

Perk was rambling tonignt doe overall. He went after Bane and Ja

All because he made a comp between Bane and Keels 🤣

And then he went into some random Lil Wayne and Skip point

skip1 (1).png

Dray seems like he really don't like Perk for some other stuff to call him what he did

Perk was rambling tonignt doe overall. He went after Bane and Ja

All because he made a comp between Bane and Keels 🤣

And then he went into some random Lil Wayne and Skip point

skip1 (1).png

perk pullin out all the stops to ensure he has a future on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom