2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
289647310_6013375945357546_5059001396432893253_n.jpg

Don’t know how Pat Bev got in there but I don’t doubt it.
6C4B661D-BB0D-4610-9D6B-9551EF6C4381.jpeg
Pretty sure Bev just got married recently.

But besides that he was a weird inclusion on this list to begin with seeing that Kendall clearly has a type and Pat doesn’t fit it.

It's lame that people are doing this. This is super lame:

The Kar-Jenners bring this kind of thing on themselves, so I don't object to it from that standpoing, but as a fan of good comedy, I think these jokes are just too obvious and lazy to actually be funny.

Knicks can open up even more space if they give Alex Burks to Boston in their TPE.

Hes like the exact player you need. Played out of position all year, but def has the full bag. He’d be great in Boston as like the 4th option. Off the bench as a 6th man he’s legit.

bogut has been having some questionable tweets and takes
went hard with the anti vax stuff

Bogut is a fan of Dinesh D’Souza. Matt Walsh. Brett Weinstein. Libs of Tik Tok, Glenn Greenwald and a bunch of other hard right wing/libertarian stuff. Think he hosts his podcast on Callin. And the person who funds that is a terrible tech bro.

His podcast when he be breaking down basketball and the warriors is good tho. But he be showing his hand here and there. Interesting.

Dude is just corny

The Knicks are literally scrambling all over the place to move players just to sign...Jalen Brunson. Who IMO, is not a great fit for the team/Head Coach. The Knicks need playmakers who will also play hard-nosed defense. I don't see Jalen Bruson doing that in NY. He was in a great situation in Dallas.

Someone, please help me understand this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom