2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly am not sure what was the more devestating reveal between finding out she was MAGA or folks making the Pete Carrol face comparison that cannot be unseen |l
The funniest thing about that is when she started messing with Brothas, her MAGA audience lost it.

Ole girl would be on Twitter trying to trigger the libs with a Tucker Carlson retweet, and someone in the comments would post a screenshot rocking da mic, and be like "DOES YOU MOTHER KNOW YOU'RE DOING THIS!!!!", "WHEN DID YOU START BELIEVING IN CRT?"

Someone told her she look like Roger from American Dad, but with Stan's chin...
MV5BZjA4YjlmYjctNjZmNS00NDhmLWJmNjgtODNkNzFkMzU0YThkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQ0NDUwOTE@._V1_.jpg

I swore aepps was ghostwriting the responses because they were so over the top.

My phone instantly switched to airplane mode after that. Even it needed a break from the slander.

Last edited:
dawg i quit bay area rap after this

“can’t trust russia, they one of the opps” :rofl::rofl:instagram gotta take that blue checkmark back

Y’all been going off today so there is almost too much to comment on but that skilled labor/work/learning on the job/education stuff being discussed is real. After my sophomore year in college, I got an internship completely outside of my major and I have worked in that industry ever since. Technically you could argue I never professionally utilized my actual degree and almost all of my learning about performing my job has been experiential :lol:
C40A9699-3553-41CE-87B9-B072949707DC.jpeg

27%... I am one of the 73%. College is worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom