2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif

Beyonce album kinda fire

Just bought that book off eBay, should be arriving next week. Heard a ton of good stuff about it plus it kept popping up on my Instagram feed.

Had a ton of down time due to my hip injury but read a ton of books over the last two months. Resuming work tomorrow but I feel like I have a renewed focus again and I need to put that to action.
Word up bro, I try and read every day now. I just do it on my commute into work.

I don’t know why, maybe because his highlights are in black and white, but if you told me Wilt died when I was 7, I wouldn’t have believed you.

watched this whole video and it didn’t move not once, not even a little bit. I mean the 1 dribble pull up is nice but this dude is the logo of the nba, dont need to see plays I’d see in a 7th grade game or that can be made easily by normies

Nah you’re not looking hard enough.

You don’t see how elite he is? I’ve never seen a one dribble pull up out the triple threat like that before.

Did you see that layup?

watched this whole video and it didn’t move not once, not even a little bit. I mean the 1 dribble pull up is nice but this dude is the logo of the nba, dont need to see plays I’d see in a 7th grade game or that can be made easily by normies
Legit went into the vid assuming you were doing a bit

But

:rofl:

There could have been a better “highlight” video posted

We gonna talk about that legendary bad bunny show last night? I shoulda flew out to PR for that one :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom