2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiger is one of 3 athletes in the world worth a billy. Don't think he's hurting for anything. Maybe morality does actually matter to some ppl.

"Measly 800 million"

I never felt so poor in my damn life until I read that
sq2MjB1.png

Tiger lost bags and will still get bags doe

Tiger was wylin tho, in every way. He was flying some thotties out Spirit, making some pay their own way out, i think he orally ran red lights, had 125 on deck with literally 100% yt, feeding the *****es subway 6 inches, there was an article about it a long time ago with accounts from some of the ladies

Still I agree with antidope antidope it sucked how they tore him down and clearly the stress and weight of it all affected him on the course

If I had unlimited funds and could satisfy all my hearts desires, Id do my best to keep some of that **** under wraps but stuff would leak and I’d just have to hit the media with the #yeshrug I got money and I was bored, dont judge me brokie

Last edited:
like what is Tiger Woods gonna buy that he couldn't already buy?
and would the new thing he could buy improve his ambient level of happiness by an appreciable amount?

you get 800 billion from a murderous regime,
and you gotta answer questions about the bone saw dismemberment of american-saudi political dissidents for months.

that's a backwards hustle imo.

like what is Tiger Woods gonna buy that he couldn't already buy?
and would the new thing he could buy improve his ambient level of happiness by an appreciable amount?

you get 800 billion from a murderous regime,
and you gotta answer questions about the bone saw dismemberment of american-saudi political dissidents for months.

that's a backwards hustle imo.
Hearing Tiger's comments on Liv and the young players joining he seems more worried and protective of the PGA relationship he wants to maintain

Either way he would have caught flack like Mickleson for a short time and it would have faded away like most things

But yeah his path to join or not, he was going to be gucci regardless

Hearing Tiger's comments on Liv and the young players joining he seems more worried and protective of the PGA relationship he wants to maintain

Either way he would have caught flack like Mickleson for a short time and it would have faded away like most things

But yeah his path to join or not, he was going to be gucci regardless
im not even coming from like morals perspective.
selfishly I just wouldn't be willing to tolerate any personal stress, whether it comes to relationships, or PR, or anything.

for money that basically has no meaning to me.

Multi-billion corporations could lose out on $800MM in a day or even quarter and be sweating but it is a “measly” amount to man whose net worth is probably $1-2B.

Okay.

im not even coming from like morals perspective.
selfishly I just wouldn't be willing to tolerate any personal stress, whether it comes to relationships, or PR, or anything.

for money that basically has no meaning to me.
Yeah I agree with that. He's in the position to decline for the sake of his own sanity on whatever compass he chooses. At this point in his life I can't call that an "L" to pass it up

I'll literally come in last place on purpose. Race to last place if they pay me 800 mil. Skip what Eldrick talm bout.

So you're saying you'd have no issue switching allegiances and would do so with great enthusiasm 🤔
Loll...while I see where you're going with this and it's funny...

Real Convo for a quick second, then you can get back to roasting lol.

Which allegiance are the players switching? Colonizers pga?

All things considered from following Tiger over the years, I understand why he would turn it down

If he went to LIV that would be the defining thing of his career going forward.

Dude seems like he wants to run the tour one day, his sponsor have lined up behind the PGA Tour and he would lose them, he hosts events on the PGA tour too, no more being Ryder Cup or Presidents Cup captain, his other golf-related businesses would take a hit

That is a massive bag, but taking it would eliminate a lot of the other stuff he seems to take joy from and earns money from.

Mans probably got hundreds of millions he can still make, and he is already crazy rich too. Taking that money will add a lot of stress to his life

Last edited:
Multi-billion corporations could lose out on $800MM in a day or even quarter and be sweating but it is a “measly” amount to man whose net worth is probably $1-2B.

Okay.

wut?
corporations, regardless of what republicans will tell you are not human beings.

there is lots of social science research on the diminishing marginal returns of money.
i think researches peg it at around 120k when money starts to lose it's effectiveness when it comes to increasing overall happiness.

Tiger Woods at 1 billion or 1.8 billion is going to live fundamentally the same life.

so doing anything reputationally costly to increase income
is a suckers bet

all money aint good money.

Tiger is my guy but he was doing the absolute most when it came to the cheating :lol:

He's definitely going to be running the PGA probably sooner than later. Means more to him than taking the Saudi money which wouldn't really do anything to change his lifestyle.

wut?
corporations, regardless of what republicans will tell you are not human beings.

there is lots of social science research on the diminishing marginal returns of money.
i think researches peg it at around 120k when money starts to lose it's effectiveness when it comes to increasing overall happiness.

Tiger Woods at 1 billion or 1.8 billion is going to live fundamentally the same life.

so doing anything reputationally costly to increase income
is a suckers bet

all money aint good money.
Tiger is not an average joe he has been living the life of the ultra-rich for a while, but yeah I agree with this, people make decisions on the margin.

The decision can be fundamentally just be based on a single question: "Will 800 million dollars improve my life in tangible ways to make up for the tangible ways my life would be made worst by taking it"

And I can see why he won't want to sacrifice all the mainstream worship and opportunities he gets just to be MBS's employee for half the year and do little else.

tiger got too comfortable playing around and slipped up
needed to have a trusted assistant to coordinate all that extra curricular activity

akajae akajae can’t speak for all Knicks fans & definitely not for some of the clowns on NT but we generally don’t think of the Lakers outside of Kobe.

What about Lebron?

NY over everything since ‘69 & it never mattered the record since then.
Apparently they been hating/loving us since that magical ‘69.

Warranted or not you see these lame *** shots thrown by your boy. My y eam with as much prestige as the Lakeshow, I won’t be paying those “clown” Knicks any mind.

Sure, it’s been a **** show the better part of my life but the tide is finally turning.

U mad your team hitched its wagon to Westbrick, Mr. Disabled, & soon to be 37 yr old Lebbywinks?

Or mad cuz they lost more games last yr than those clowns in NY?
Knicks nation is as big as they come 🐾🐾 so you’re going to have your fair share of goobers amongst the sensible.

Lakers nations no doubt got theirs but I’m sure it know that already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom