2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
if youre rich you should treat your side pieces well.

by all accounts tiger seems to have treated his side pieces relatively poorly.

so they showed him zero loyalty when the **** hit the fan.

Derek Jeter on the other gives out gift baskets with signed baseballs and scented candles
and you've never hear a peep from any of his.

Tiger was outchea living his best storm2006 storm2006 mayo loving life too...
Tiger-Woods-Girlfriends-KOKO-TV-Nigeria-1.jpg

if youre rich you should treat your side pieces well.

by all accounts tiger seems to have treated his side pieces relatively poorly.

so they showed him zero loyalty when the **** hit the fan.

Derek Jeter on the other gives out gift baskets with signed baseballs and scented candles
and you've never hear a peep from any of his.
Mans flew them out on the cheapest coach flights he could find
Made them pay for their cabs from the airport
Won't feed some of them
One girl who had a legit life emergency asked him for a few thousand, and Tiger refused. Not because he was against helping her out, but because his general cheapness prevented him

When **** went down these women were coming out the woodwork every few days to **** on him some more.

It was like a Thotty Royal Rumble

Every time Tiger felt it was dying down, another one popped up and had him like...
austin.gif

When he called a presser talking about "he forgot his Buddhism", I knew they had broken him :smh:

Last edited:
Did Under Armour ever do a commerical for Wardell after he won the chip and FMVP?

All things considered from following Tiger over the years, I understand why he would turn it down

If he went to LIV that would be the defining thing of his career going forward.

Dude seems like he wants to run the tour one day, his sponsor have lined up behind the PGA Tour and he would lose them, he hosts events on the PGA tour too, no more being Ryder Cup or Presidents Cup captain, his other golf-related businesses would take a hit

That is a massive bag, but taking it would eliminate a lot of the other stuff he seems to take joy from and earns money from.

Mans probably got hundreds of millions he can still make, and he is already crazy rich too. Taking that money will add a lot of stress to his life

Bingo 🎯

Summed up perfectly.

Thank you.

What’s Knicks fans beef with Lakers anyway? Lol

Is it all Lebron driven?

When did ALA form? Is that also Lebron driven? Lol

What a time.

I’ll explain it to you from my perspective and experience then you’ll understand.

I don’t have anything against LA or the The Lakers. If you’re from SoCal and grew up a fan of the Lakers. I get it and applaud it. Salud.

But growing up in NY metro area (or anywhere really) you’ve definitely grown up with “Lakers Fans”. The type of fans who never even step foot in LA but just been **** eating and front running since they were children.

They’re the WORST. They’re awful and terrible people.

So F them.

The biggest takeaway I've realized from Tiger is that he never understood his worth.

Tiger is the one athlete who's bigger than the sport he plays. The way he let the PGA Tour and golfers disrespect him, during his scandal time was nasty. They really treated him he wasn't carrying the sport on his back and wasn't the only reason they were even getting the viewership numbers.

If he took the LIV deal, the PGA Tour would had changed its tune, and opened PGA tournaments back open to LIV golfers. PGA would've been in a bad space having Rory McElroy back as the poster child competing against Tiger, Phil, DeChambeau & Koepka over at the LITERAL "Death Row Records".

The PGA loves talking about "tradition", "legacy" & "honor", until the checks start being written. Every Justin, Dustin and Chase jumped shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom