2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Method wouldn't take that Saudi money. Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo
yeah-right.gif

Saudis like golf that much?

Golf is viewed as the rich mans sport.

Rich Saudi's are the ultimate flexers.

Would Niketalk change its name to SaudiTalk for $800 million?

Like if every member was guaranteed $800 million fron the Saudi government, would yall want to change the name?

I wouldnt, I dont need $800 million.

I need, Niketalk.

russell-westbrook-nba.gif

Gimme $80 in dogecoin and i'm rollin.

It's cause it messed with his wholesome "nice guy" image which was a big draw. Sometimes the mask you present to society can turn around and bite you in your ***. That's what the corporations saw when they were dealing with him. They aren't thinking from the perspective that these are regular people with problems and issues like everyone else. They just see you as a brand.

They only wanted him to be wholesome because of him being partially African American. They love tame, pacified black men in America….

Last edited:
Mans flew them out on the cheapest coach flights he could find
Made them pay for their cabs from the airport
Won't feed some of them
One girl who had a legit life emergency asked him for a few thousand, and Tiger refused. Not because he was against helping her out, but because his general cheapness prevented him

When **** went down these women were coming out the wordwork were few days to **** on him some more.

It was like a Thotty Royal Rumble

Every time Tiger felt it was dying down, another one popped up and had him like...
austin.gif

When he called a presser talking about "he forgot his Buddhism", I knew they had broken him :smh:

that was another classic all money aint good money situation.
Couple chanel Bags, a business class flights, a low end rolex like an oyster perpetual,
pay for a few implants,

and maybe they would have held it down and he would have saved his marriage.
but instead he decided to be cheap :smh:

if youre rich you should treat your side pieces well.

by all accounts tiger seems to have treated his side pieces relatively poorly.

so they showed him zero loyalty when the **** hit the fan.

Derek Jeter on the other gives out gift baskets with signed baseballs and scented candles
and you've never hear a peep from any of his.

Negative. Side piece ain’t supposed get anything except throttled and kicked out

if youre rich you should treat your side pieces well.

by all accounts tiger seems to have treated his side pieces relatively poorly.

so they showed him zero loyalty when the **** hit the fan.

Derek Jeter on the other gives out gift baskets with signed baseballs and scented candles
and you've never hear a peep from any of his.
That's what happens when you listen to dudes lying on p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom